PS3 Online Match Up Thread

anyboy care for a match? am online marooned09

Yh fifa 09 also has a stat called DNF which is a percentage..DNF means "did not finish"

The patch should do this so when we are connecting and picking our teams, we can see the DNF percentage of the opponent, and if it is high (anywhere over 10/15%) then dont start the game with him.

Simples

Had another game Kaushal95 and it was a tense game but i won in the end.

He had set it to Colombo and and a day 5 wicket, i managed to get him out for somewhere round the 90 mark.

I have to give credit him to him as he made me work for my runs and had a real aggressive field settings with slips mostly throughout my innings. He had me either 5 or 6 down but i got the runs. It was a t20 game.

If he never dropped some of the chances that came his way who knows what would of happen.

wow! had a tied game with panther_pete it was a 5over game... he scored 55. i lost 2 in the first over while chasing and was 10 for 2 after 2 overs.. but some slog from yuvi and sangakkara made the equation to 4 from 4... but some imaginative bowling from him didnt allow me to win the game in the end. good game..

UnderTaker added 3 Minutes and 55 Seconds later...

also had another game which i thought i wont win.. i dont remember the opponenets name but he was australia and johnson took a 5for to reduce me to 8 for 39. but afridi batted with the tail to take the total to 83.. i started to attack from the first ball and he was bowled out for 40.. a comrehensive win in the end... was a 2020...

played anoher 5 over one where i lost 5 wickets ina shoib akhtar over :p i scored 39 for 9 in 5 and he won it easily in 3 overs :laugh

Last edited:
my game keeps freezing whenever i join a game, can anyone help?

my game keeps freezing whenever i join a game, can anyone help?

stop trying to use haxs then ;)

but on a more serious note, are you able to connect and join ? or does it freeze before? perhaps you do not have the required ports open.

i can host games and its fine but i cant join (on ps3)

Loving this game despite the reviews! Always up for a game without quitters too on the ps3? Let me know.

Loving this game despite the reviews! Always up for a game without quitters too on the ps3? Let me know.

I absolutely love this game as well.
I would love to play an online t20 match against you, it will be tomorrow though.

Are u good?... Just asking because I want an even match, a real nail biter :D

I absolutely love this game as well.
I would love to play an online t20 match against you, it will be tomorrow though.

Are u good?... Just asking because I want an even match, a real nail biter :D

I have no idea if i'm good really but i'll give it as good as ive got :D

sure we can play tomorrow sometime? what's your psn?

Does anyone fancy a game tonight sometime after midnight? robp86 is my PS3 name. PM me if you like, or add me as a friend and I'll message you when I log on.

I am on now, who wants a 2020 match? I have created one, see if you can join,if not then ask for invite on PSN

LeftArmFast

Users who are viewing this thread