PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Seems like current gen need to get used to this great game...;)

On a serious note had the same issue after patch#2 on PS3 and it went off over a period of play...Try to restart and insert disc after the PS4 completely is logged in...Worked for me on PS3 so worth a try for current gen as well...

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Then record it using a phone or something, because we can't help you unless we've seen the issue. It's not something we can repro on our own. I've watched various people stream the game on PS4 today, played online against some, saw a few videos on Youtube and didn't see stuttering issues anywhere. Until there's some footage, you can try to restart or reset your PS4 or check if other games are also having the same issue.

Its weird because when I record from phone or from ps4 its running smoothly but when in game I can notice it the bowling indicator is stuttery instead of being nice and smooth like it was on my PC version. And when fielders throw the ball its jerks around when ball is thrown.

I have restarted ps4 tried fifa and gta and they working perfectly.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Make sure you keep updating the PS4 as I have had small problems like this before but easy to fix. Like Fiction said restart or a quick reboot should help. I will download the game later and see if I am having any problems.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Its weird because when I record from phone or from ps4 its running smoothly but when in game I can notice it the bowling indicator is stuttery instead of being nice and smooth like it was on my PC version. And when fielders throw the ball its jerks around when ball is thrown.

I have restarted ps4 tried fifa and gta and they working perfectly.

Did you download the game or disc mate, if it's the disc give it a clean and maybe you will get lucky.

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I got disc mate

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Platform: PS4
Mode: Offline
Match Type: T20
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): Second innings 13.1 overs
Ground: Sussex Oval (I think)
Teams: England v NZ
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue: NZ hit a four. As the ball went over the boundary my fielders stopped. So did the game; apart from the NZ batsmen who just keep on running and running, everything else is just looped (crowd noise, fielders standing there doing nothing).

PlainDosa

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Platform: Xbox One ( Digital )
Match Type: Career Mode
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): from first ball onwards
Ground: Any Ground
Teams: All teams
Description of Issue: there is a lag / stuttering happening all the time and it happens only during career mode.

Last edited:

sohail

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I even just purchased the digital download version to see if that would make a difference! Big Ant I have just spend over £110 for this game twice! I hope they can help me on this. I dont get why its running Laggy for me but for others it works fine

Bluehaze

Club Captain
Match Type: ODI & Touring
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): From first ball
Ground: All grounds so far
Teams: Any
Description of Issue:
From the moment you input the bowling it ends up doing it late on screen. So once i press up on the RAS the input is delayed on screen and ends up no balling me. Having to input the RAS up earlier than usual which means it is hit and miss if i get it in the zone or not. However, it is not as much of an issue with slow bowling. The example that were noticeable was when i was using both Parnell and Steyn to open the bowling and kept getting no balls because of the delay between my input and what was happening on screen.

intrancer

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Platform: ps4
Mode: online
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: can't download a team from online community

luckyMoen

School Cricketer
Platform: Xbox One ( Digital )
Match Type: Career Mode
Ground: any ground
Teams: Any Team
Description of Issue: While batting on career mode, there is a severe stutter, may be low framerate. Please help

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Match Type:
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: can't download a team from online community

+1 this problem. Can't download my previously prepared and uploaded teams. Otherwise great. Loving the remote play option on the vita.

Shunta

School Cricketer
Match Type:
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: Can't download Teams from online community. Have tried to Download the NZ Created State Teams and no Luck

Last edited by a moderator:

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Match Type: ODI & Touring
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): From first ball
Ground: All grounds so far
Teams: Any
Description of Issue:
From the moment you input the bowling it ends up doing it late on screen. So once i press up on the RAS the input is delayed on screen and ends up no balling me. Having to input the RAS up earlier than usual which means it is hit and miss if i get it in the zone or not. However, it is not as much of an issue with slow bowling. The example that were noticeable was when i was using both Parnell and Steyn to open the bowling and kept getting no balls because of the delay between my input and what was happening on screen.
Are you sure that issue is just with DBC, because it appears to be similar to the issue caused by input lag by TV's which are not meant for the gaming. Check out the response time of your TV.

Users who are viewing this thread