Platform: PS4
Mode: Offline
Match Type: Casual T10
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): While batting
Ground: Any
Teams: Any
Get Best: Yes
Description of Issue:
Every time I try to play a shot off the front foot against a spinner the "padding up" plays out. Played a game vs India All Time. 6 overs of spin yielded 4/15. Every run was a sweep/reverse sweep/scoop and every wicket was bowled or lbw "padding up". I was chasing 70 in 10 overs and fell 2 runs short - thank god for the 4 overs of seam!

A couple of points to note:
1) I can play shots off the back foot (or attempt to) and I can play unorthodox shots; it is only shots off the front foot (and advancing shot) where the issue comes up.
2) I have tried with 3 different controllers - same result
3) I do not have this issue against pace bowlers at all
4) This issue DOES NOT happen in the nets. Even when my timing is off and the batsman edges or misses the ball at least he tweaking swings his bat rather than just tweaking padding up. This is what makes me think it's a bug (and a game breaking one at that) rather than my input error. I batted for Five minutes in the nets against leg spin hitting everything off the front foot and didn't pad up once.
5) I had the PS3 version previously and never had this issue

Would someone kindly tell me if ps4 version is supposed to come with an instruction book like the last gen.

Are you sure that issue is just with DBC, because it appears to be similar to the issue caused by input lag by TV's which are not meant for the gaming. Check out the response time of your TV.

Possibly. I may have to check that out later. Although, it doesn't affect any other games i play on the same TV i.e. BF4/PES2015/COD Ghost

I did notice i had no issue when doing spin bowling via the LAS

I have noticed even with the lag and stuttering I am getting my ps4 gets very hot when running dbc and disc drive makes some weird noises this is with disc and digital version.

I have noticed even with the lag and stuttering I am getting my ps4 gets very hot when running dbc and disc drive makes some weird noises this is with disc and digital version.
U need a new PS4

Platform: Xbox One
Match Type: Career (FC)
Description of Issue:
Occasionally just before and while the bowler is running in (while batting using the close camera option without the transparent batsman) the screen behind the bowler will tear as if part of the stadium background is moving with the camera and part of it is not. This isn't normal screen tear (which happens occasionally but isn't really noticable or distracting) this is more like the animation is going wonky and this never happened on xbox 360. I think it happens more often when the bowler is over the wicket and sometimes happens when I move on the crease before the ball is delivered.

Description of Issue:
Occasionally when the bowler is running in the game will stutter and look like it's skipping frames, when the ball is delivered the same thing happens which makes it hard to read and time. Can't pin down anything specific in terms of time/input causing it but I've seen it maybe 6 or 7 times in about 200 balls I've face so far. Didn't happen on xbox 360.

Description of Issue:
Using broadcast camera for fielding: sometimes the camera does not follow the ball at all (stays on the batsman) and sometimes the camera switches to an overhead close shot on the ball but fails to follow it which doesn't let you see if it's going to a fielder of not. Don't recall it doing this on xbox 360.

Aside from the above the game feels like it runs smoother than the previous version and feels tighter control wise (maybe the newer controller?). Seems to have been updated since I last played xbox 360 too as bowlers are bowling MUCH better lines (not seeing constant deliveries on my legs now) and drives seem to be easier to pull off but harder to find the gaps with which makes it more realistic. On 360 when I last played (probably novemberish) I was hitting all my 100s off 50 odd balls with most of my runs being back foot leg shots but now it feels more realistic in having to pick the loose balls and having to play the right line rather than being able to pull every ball. Anyone on the fence about the new version should rest assured that it does feel like a step up in my opinion.

Mode:online
Match Type: online quick match
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): any
Get Best:
Description of Issue: the achievement better together for playing a game will not unlock for me and multiple players it is glitched.

Match Type: Any
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): While batting & Bowling
Description of Issue:
Use close behind camera's when batting/bowling. When batting frame rate drop or skipping frames as the bowler is about to release till when ball hit - very hard to time shots. When bowling frame rate drop just as I go to bowl (using the anolog stick).

I also have the xbox 360 version of this game which did not suffer from these frame rate issues.

I m playing on ps4 I wanted to play t20 match ... So i went to custom match n played with a guy before starting match i clearly read he sat a twenty match but when match starts its was 5 over match...... This happens all the time.... I played like 5 custom matches online all of them were showimg its a t20 match but i end up playing 5 over match

UPDATE: On the Brabham Oval the frame rate was smooth. Seems like Stadiums with large crowd numbers in field of view is causing the frame rate issues on my Xbox one.

Mode: Online
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:
Teams:
Get Best:
Description of Issue: online leaderboards are showing only points, stats(i.e. win,draw,run,wicket) are not updating and still showing 0

2usxt2f.jpg

Would someone kindly tell me if ps4 version is supposed to come with an instruction book like the last gen.

As far as i know the manual can be found within the game, or control inputs can be found in the game itself when browsing through the menu

Description of Issue:
Occasionally just before and while the bowler is running in (while batting using the close camera option without the transparent batsman) the screen behind the bowler will tear as if part of the stadium background is moving with the camera and part of it is not. This isn't normal screen tear (which happens occasionally but isn't really noticable or distracting) this is more like the animation is going wonky and this never happened on xbox 360. I think it happens more often when the bowler is over the wicket and sometimes happens when I move on the crease before the ball is delivered.

Description of Issue:
Occasionally when the bowler is running in the game will stutter and look like it's skipping frames, when the ball is delivered the same thing happens which makes it hard to read and time. Can't pin down anything specific in terms of time/input causing it but I've seen it maybe 6 or 7 times in about 200 balls I've face so far. Didn't happen on xbox 360.

Description of Issue:
Using broadcast camera for fielding: sometimes the camera does not follow the ball at all (stays on the batsman) and sometimes the camera switches to an overhead close shot on the ball but fails to follow it which doesn't let you see if it's going to a fielder of not. Don't recall it doing this on xbox 360.

Aside from the above the game feels like it runs smoother than the previous version and feels tighter control wise (maybe the newer controller?). Seems to have been updated since I last played xbox 360 too as bowlers are bowling MUCH better lines (not seeing constant deliveries on my legs now) and drives seem to be easier to pull off but harder to find the gaps with which makes it more realistic. On 360 when I last played (probably novemberish) I was hitting all my 100s off 50 odd balls with most of my runs being back foot leg shots but now it feels more realistic in having to pick the loose balls and having to play the right line rather than being able to pull every ball. Anyone on the fence about the new version should rest assured that it does feel like a step up in my opinion.

1) Better if a video is given showing the issue for the QA guys to understand and recreate such an issue and find out what it is..
2)Some have been telling about frame rate issues...Have you given a try to restarting the XB1 and start the game again when this happens??If yes, did it work??
3)Happened many times in PS3 version which I play...Should be solved in Patch#3 hopefully...[DOUBLEPOST=1423805414][/DOUBLEPOST]
I m playing on ps4 I wanted to play t20 match ... So i went to custom match n played with a guy before starting match i clearly read he sat a twenty match but when match starts its was 5 over match...... This happens all the time.... I played like 5 custom matches online all of them were showimg its a t20 match but i end up playing 5 over match
Has happened to me as well on PS3...

Mode: Online
Match Type:
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured):
Ground:any
Teams:any
Get Best:yes

Error played on:

Users who are viewing this thread