PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

I've been trying to post an Academy pic from the PS4 to Facebook, but it's not working. It's been like that for most of the time that the PS4 version has been out. Any idea what's going on with this bug?

@MattW @Ross Telor , Hi all
Earlier Today i was playing tour in SL between SL and IND and match type was T20, during save or reload the match i able to change the pitch conditions by pressing square key during the match. Even after loading the saved tour match, whole ground pattern and condition were changed.
Don't you think its bug as how pitch pattern/condition changed just after 5 overs game.
If its already reported before then please consider to fix it in patch 3 as this thing is ok in competition and career mode.
Thanks for your support.

The random nature of pitches after saving and resuming matches , as well as when starting online matches are well known .

But my gut feeling is this will not be fixed in Patch No 3.

I think it's related to what is saved locally and the error you get with "BARS Data Not Saved" message when you restart a game ('cause there's a whole bunch of stuff that's not retained in the save game). I've actually not ever really looked into it on PC to see whether or not its fixed, @blockerdave might know?

The random nature of pitches after saving and resuming matches , as well as when starting online matches are well known .

But my gut feeling is this will not be fixed in Patch No 3.

I often feel that pitches don't noticeably play in any particular way anyhow. Don Bradman Cricket does a whole long list of things right, but Brian Lara Cricket was and still seems to be the king of games that replicate any of the major Pitch conditions.

On grassy, you'd get lower, slower deliveries, not so much turn and a lot more nicks. On Dusty, it'd turn almost sideways for spinners, be pacey, but deviate quite wildly off the pitch for pace bowlers. Hard had average turn, but was very quick for pace bowlers and it rose sharper off the deck. Normal was pretty much average conditions for everything. I've described all the rest in another post a fair while back.

The problem in Don Bradman cricket seems to me to be related to the one with spin where drift rules and spin off the deck hardly exists much at all. It seems that pitch conditions aren't being replicated as they should off the deck.

I think it's related to what is saved locally and the error you get with "BARS Data Not Saved" message when you restart a game ('cause there's a whole bunch of stuff that's not retained in the save game). I've actually not ever really looked into it on PC to see whether or not its fixed, @blockerdave might know?

Don't think it is. Others may have different opinions but my observation was if you save/resume during an innings or session it's usually ok; if you save/resume at an innings or session break, that's when conditions reset

And the random pitches you get in Online games , vs what you actually chose ? Can you confirm if that has been fixed Dave ?

Had a bit of a situation last night, playing back well within my crease, blocked just off the pitch at which point the batting animation ends, i assume all is well only to be apparently run out, turns out at the end of the animation i was now stood on the crease not behind it and run out by silly mid.

Annoyed is putting it politely.

When you say countless do you mean 3? If you can't count to three then maybe you're the one with the issue here....

Would you like an answer in this thread or one of the countless others you have posted the same question in? Do you suffer from ADHD?

Users who are viewing this thread