Purchasing IC10 Online

I will right now if Amazon UK will ship to my address in the USofA.

they dont as far as i know

Yea I had the same problem with AC09, AmazonUK refuses to ship media to the US :mad

Will I get it the same day it would be in local stores in Aus? Don't see any incentive for me if not, although I wouldn't mind some of the money going to PC.

Never knew that, hopefully another seller will ship to all marketplaces as I can't get it shipped here either.

had to find one of my army friends who ownes a credit card. so i could preorder the game on amazon uk and it will be send to germany :-)

:doh its highly dissappointing move from Codies to neglect PC version? I may not even get a chance to play IC2010 :noway

Codies down down! :facepalm

Not really. I'm as gutted as the next PC gamer about it, but they are a business not a charity and if everyone didn't nick games then they would keep on releasing on PC. However, until the illegal downloading base (especially in Asia) stops, PC gaming will slowly die.

:doh its highly dissappointing move from Codies to neglect PC version… I may not even get a chance to play IC2010 :noway

Codies down down! :facepalm

Just get a console, seriously sports games are just better with full 360* movement controls.

Users who are viewing this thread