Purchasing IC10 Online

You may see it as being conned, I try to see it as supporting the cricket video game market. If everyone thought like you then no company would bother releasing cricket video games.

Its 24 pounds, thats not a lot of money, its about the cost of a good night out on the town. Pony up the cash and support the cricket market

I pre-ordered 6 copies of IC 2010. 5 PS3 and one 360. I will be gifting to my friends since I don't own a console. I hope they'll be happy.

I pre-ordered 6 copies of IC 2010. 5 PS3 and one 360. I will be gifting to my friends since I don't own a console. I hope they'll be happy.

Nice thinking. At least one of the six beneficiaries should think of paying you back and lending you a console plus the gifted game for a week or two :sarcasm. On a more serious note, where do friends like you exist :clap

On a more serious note, where do friends like you exist
They are my childhood school friends and 2 of them are my neighbours. They gifted me GTA San Andreas and Burnout Paradise DVD hence I have to return something ;).

Not worth it
Yes, you have to pay me back then ;)

I will be putting aside ?40 from my birthday money to get this.

I can go and collect it from game and my mate has had problems with hmv in the past.

I'm going with game as I have in the past, i'm sure it was just a one off.

any of u in US/Canada order this game and if yes from where?

Users who are viewing this thread