Purchasing IC10 Online

^ I ordered it from HMV.com store

They ship it to US/CAN and have 15pounds off on pre-orders

How much does shipping cost for HMV (to USA)?

Hmm, so $43 in total. Pretty good deal. I think I will wait for reviews though.

I only bought it for Online play.

In AC09 I only played 3-4 matches offline against AI then jumped into online and have played 100's of matches

With online you get the best damn AI as your playing against another human. So if you'r like me buy the game for PS3 and jump online as we have some of the best players on this forum for PS3

And hMarka can't wait to go against you again in a months time

haha yea man its going to be great, all the AC09 guys will have it and new players like dutchad and CaptainOz, that alone will make it well worth 40 bucks,

haha yea man its going to be great, all the AC09 guys will have it and new players like dutchad and CaptainOz, that alone will make it well worth 40 bucks,

Agreed... I'm looking forward to the Aussie release date, whenever that will be...

Agreed... I'm looking forward to the Aussie release date, whenever that will be...
Last time it was a week ahead than UK release date but then it was released one day before than the UK date.

Just get a console, seriously sports games are just better with full 360* movement controls.

As I said before:

xbox360controller.jpg

Seriously, get with the program! The majority of PC gamers do not play anything with keyboard anymore, bar FPS and RTS games - the keyboard/mouse combination cannot be beaten for those genres.

@OP: Don't preorder it - wait for some impressions to come through - actually, wait for a demo.

Users who are viewing this thread