Purchasing IC10 Online

It s been 10 days since I ordered from HMV.com, still waiting. I am in Toronto

Has it been shipped? Make sure its not on backorder as I got my copy from HMV in 6 days to the USA.

Sorry, I meant it was shipped 10 days ago, basically the next day after ordering. I was kinda hoping to playing the game this weekend

Yeah I am in Brampton, actually. I don't know, maybe as Mark was saying it is stuck in customs. I hope it hasn't been lost or anything. Will let you guys know if and when it eventually arrives

Yeah I am in Brampton, actually. I don't know, maybe as Mark was saying it is stuck in customs. I hope it hasn't been lost or anything. Will let you guys know if and when it eventually arrives

Well I be dipped....I know some people in Brampton of all places...just outside off Toronto right!? Got an airfield???:)

yeah just outside of Toronto, part of the GTA. pardon my ignorance, but I am not sure if they have an airfield here

yeah just outside of Toronto, part of the GTA. pardon my ignorance, but I am not sure if they have an airfield here

Yeah, I think they do. I am sure a friend of mine said he flew out of Brampton. Anyway no wonder your post is taking so long if you live in Brampton!:p

There's a flying club north of Brampton - close to Collingwood/Orangeville area but yeah it's just a flying club and not an airport for domestic or intl flights

I got mine from Amazon for 24.99 pre-order and it arrived through the letterbox on release day, happy days.:D

After the 21 days were over and no IC 10 arrived, HMV just refunded my money. (They did not want to send a replacement by express, and I did not want to wait another 21 days). Looked up on kijiji and found someone selling the game in the GTA. About a 50 min drive but finally got IC 10.

Hey Guys,
I live in the USA & purshase the game at HMV. I got the game but can't play it. I got a error message "disc's region code is incorrect for this console" Is any one having this problem and know how to solve it? I have the Xbox 360 console. Thanks.

Stop spamming, you already asked this question in another thread.

Only the ps3 version works in North America, the XBOX is not a region free console.

Users who are viewing this thread