Purchasing IC10 Online

Hi, it's been a long while since I have posted here, but now I'm back.

Anyway, I have a question.
I ordered my copy from Amazon with standard delivery on Friday the 18th. On Saturday the 19th I got an e-mail saying the game had been dispatched and the delivery estimate was July the 8th!!!
I live in Norway, but does the game really take that long to arrive? :help
If so, I won't be able to play untill late July as I'm traveling to Sri Lanka July the 3rd :doh

Does seem an awfully long time but then again it is Norway!:p

I really have no idea how fast Amazon usually is. I ordered from HMV and it was shipped the same day! And I am in Holland!

Does seem an awfully long time but then again it is Norway!:p

I really have no idea how fast Amazon usually is. I ordered from HMV and it was shipped the same day! And I am in Holland!

It must be something with Amazon. I should have ordered from HMV or ShopTo :doh

Thank you for fast reply BTW.

It must be something with Amazon. I should have ordered from HMV or ShopTo :doh

amazon gives a rough estimate, but it should reach much earlier. I doubt you can cancel it now, give it a shot though (call them)

Cheers

I have tried to see if it's possible to cancel my order from Amazon now. Not possible I guess.
I have done a little bit research though. It turns out that it is not Amazon's fault it will take a long time to get my copy. It turns out that the customs here in Norway are quite strickt. So it would have arrived just as late if I ordered from anywhere else.
Let's just hope that it arrives long before the estimated delivery date.

Online Play Question

I have a Canadian PS3 thus NTSC. If i get the game from a UK store, would i still be able to play online?

I have a Canadian PS3 thus NTSC. If i get the game from a UK store, would i still be able to play online?

I know many of the US members have bought the game via the UK and have had no problems with it. Don't know if that is the same with Canada. By the way I have moved your post to an appropriate thread! Cheers

You can. But with HDTV and HDMI.

I just ordered it from TheHut.com for GBP 32.42 ( ~$49 ) and shipping to the US.
I ordered the PS3 version.

Hopefully it will work on my US PS3 since I think its region free.

Just ordered from HMV before, how long am I looking at when it will arrive in Aus? Never done this before so just curious.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread