Purchasing IC10 Online

The more successful this game is commercially, the greater the chances of an IC11 - and a further, much improved version at that!

this will be successful due to England winning the world cup it has got a lot of people in to t20 cricket meaning there will be high sales on this game also england have released there world cup winning dvd last monday so this will lead more cricket fans in to hmv driveing up the game sales

Okay utter noob question here: If I purchase the game online via a UK retailer will that still work for a PS3 bought in The Netherlands? I am sure I know the answer but want to know for sure before I slip up badly!:) Cheers for and useful advice!

Okay utter noob question here: If I purchase the game online via a UK retailer will that still work for a PS3 bought in The Netherlands? I am sure I know the answer but want to know for sure before I slip up badly!:) Cheers for and useful advice!

Yes it will. PS 3s dont have region locks.

Bring it on :yes :p :laugh

I am so excited my man! Can't wait to get a hiding from you and all and sundry. Just ordered!:happy:banana2

The banter is going to be classic! (Until we all end up hating each other and calling each other cheats and quitters!:p)

I am so excited my man! Can't wait to get a hiding from you and all and sundry. Just ordered!:happy:banana2

The banter is going to be classic! (Until we all end up hating each other and calling each other cheats and quitters!:p)

Let's save the intense sledging for Mark - not only can he handle it, he demands it :laugh

Anyone know how long approximately it would take them to get new copies of the game? I really hope I can have the game within the next 3 weeks.

Anyone know how long approximately it would take them to get new copies of the game? I really hope I can have the game within the next 3 weeks.

Last time i ordered from shoptoo it took like 6-7days to get delivered to australia.

i ordered on 15th still waiting..:crying

Last time i ordered from shoptoo it took like 6-7days to get delivered to australia.

i ordered on 15th still waiting..:crying

Yes, but hmv are sold out and what I want to know is how long it would tak them to get more stock in.

I guess my copy came with free dope as its still in Canadian Customs for past 4 days

Users who are viewing this thread