Purchasing IC10 Online

Gotta love Shopto! Saw some of the advice on here so pre-ordered yesterday morning, dispatched at 3pm in the afternoon, arrived at work this morning! :D

Only rubbish thing I now have to wait until 5pm to get home & play...it's gonna be a long day!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 34
Damn i pre ordered weeks ago and yet i still have to wait lol. Still waiting on posts to arrive so maybe it will come...:D

Just pre-ordered it from hmv for 29.50 pounds. $51 AUD including postage is an amazing price considering games are over $100 these days. Hopefully it'll get here before my birthday in just over 2 weeks. :)

Shipped

I got my order shipped today (HMV). Hope I receive it soon.

My AC09 order got here after 3 weeks (play), hope HMV works out well.

finally it says shipped for me too in my account info in HMV....so prolly they shipped mine with others as well but just updated the account information later......

yeah shipped too

Guys do you knw how long it takes to ship to Canada? I shipped ashes from GAME and they gave me a tracking but hmv now :(

Been through the entire thread, and am still confused whether to order it from HMV or Shopto!

Need it to ship to New Zealand.

Been through the entire thread, and am still confused whether to order it from HMV or Shopto!

Need it to ship to New Zealand.

HMV ships without tracking number while ShopTo gives tracking number.

ShopTo, it can be tricky to order as some people have had trouble going through their order unless you are paying with paypal. HMV does give an estimate of how long shipping will take but no tracking number and so far no one has had trouble ordering through HMV. Prices on both are almost same

Hope this helped

Got this message from hmv.
Remember that order you placed with us - order number ########? We're having difficulty sending it out to you.

We can’t get the payment authorised using the card details you gave us.

I'm not entirely sure what that means. Does it mean the details I put in are wrong or there are insufficient funds in the account?

It probably means the billing address is not matching up. Just give them a call and get it sorted over the phone.

HMV ships without tracking number while ShopTo gives tracking number.

ShopTo, it can be tricky to order as some people have had trouble going through their order unless you are paying with paypal. HMV does give an estimate of how long shipping will take but no tracking number and so far no one has had trouble ordering through HMV. Prices on both are almost same

Hope this helped

Thanks man, ended up using shopto. For some reason shipping on shopto was a bit cheaper, 3.50 v 4.50 from HMV. And it's being delivered royal mail intl first class (signature). Any idea what this means for shipping?

For those living in Australia, where are you ordering your game from? Given I'm in Australia and you need a HD TV to play the game is there a site where we can order a version that will play on a standard definition tv?

For those living in Australia, where are you ordering your game from? Given I'm in Australia and you need a HD TV to play the game is there a site where we can order a version that will play on a standard definition tv?

You might want to email codemasters. Australia might have the same ps3 region coding as the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread