Purchasing IC10 Online

Yeah, but if u saw it earlier you would have seen it being in stock
but they have now changed it.

I looked just now and it says "Availability: Preorder, Released: In 7 Days!"

I looked just now and it says "Availability: Preorder, Released: In 7 Days!"

Yeah, but before that they had like the in stock thing on the game, when you search 'cricket 2010'
And it said Availability: In Stock
That is why i posed it being in stock, so i guess they might have them in stock, then dispatch them Tuesday.

Yeah, but before that they had like the in stock thing on the game, when you search 'cricket 2010'
And it said Availability: In Stock
That is why i posed it being in stock, so i guess they might have them in stock, then dispatch them Tuesday.

Yup, even if they have it in stock, I don't think they can ship them before a certain date. i am sure there's an agreement between the publishers and retailers regarding when the game can be shipped out and when it will be available in stores.

The latest we can have have the game by is Thursday, don't expect nothing to come before Thursday...this is the case for everygame.You might see in some sites as game in stock but it still will not b shipped until like Wednesday.

Registered address is in England but their sms service is an Isle of Man number. Suppose it's a bit like Play being in England but shipping from the Channel Islands.

On shopto
Where is says My tracking Number/Status
It's got completed under the the tracking number, so does that mean its been dispatched, or it's at royal mail ?
Got email, saying dispatched as well.

Last edited:
On shopto
Where is says My tracking Number/Status
It's got completed under the the tracking number, so does that mean its been dispatched, or it's at royal mail ?

Most people who have gone via shopto are saying that has been dispatched to them and that they could get it tomorrow. Dont know whether that's the case for you. Hopefully you will get it soon! Nice! I am just jealous as I need to get myself a PS3 first!

Most people who have gone via shopto are saying that has been dispatched to them and that they could get it tomorrow. Dont know whether that's the case for you. Hopefully you will get it soon! Nice! I am just jealous as I need to get myself a PS3 first!

You have 3 days. No rush! :p

Users who are viewing this thread