Purchasing IC10 Online

Hi, I have already ordered from HMV can anyone here who have ordered from HMV before give me any ideas as to when I will actually receive my copy. Will the order arrive late on time or early, what is their service like?, thanx. :help

I ordered from Amazon...and they will ship as soon as stock arrvies , I'm assuming this will be same for others too.

Hi, I have already ordered from HMV can anyone here who have ordered from HMV before give me any ideas as to when I will actually receive my copy. Will the order arrive late on time or early, what is their service like?, thanx. :help

You'll notice that the majority the guys here prefer HMV and it really is a great option. However, I've had a few bad experiences with them.

I ordered 3-4 games from them and whenever I selected Courier Shipping they would ship with regular Air Mail and charge me for courier service!

I also found customer service a little slow (4-5 days response).

To answer your question, shipping with regular Air Mail took about 7-10 days from them.

I tried pre-ordering from shopto, but they were pathetic at verifying my account.

Pre-ordered from HMV though so I'm pretty stoked! :banana2 (and I usually hate that smiley)

What about ebay...I have seen ebay prices around $60.00 australian...I think thats pretty cheap as well for overseas customer.

Hey guys, Im living in New Zealand. What's the best/cheapest way to pre-order IC10 under this circumstance? Also is it fair to say that NZ's release will be the same as Australia's?

I wanna know that too, it should be the same since it is a pal version. I doubt they'd make any changes just for the release downunder other than the cover slip.

And HMV is probably your best bet, it cost about ~65 NZD including postage. Bargain really.

i'd pre order from shopto guys ?24.85 plus another ?4 pound to deliver to new zealand, couple of weeks i'd say max , you'd have the game by early july

@Radman, thanks for the tip. Have you preordered the game yet? Just want to see if you have figured that price out by yourself or bought it

Actually a second query, how the heck do firms make profits in England? IC2010 is 25 pounds, I just saw FIFA world cup 2010 going for 18 I mean in NZ new games go for NZD 115 (roughly 55 GBP) surely shipping doesn't cost 25GBP!!

Last edited:
just looked at ShopTo and it got cricket 2010 in stock.
So will they send them out Today?
and people get them like Monday or Tuesday

Hey guys, Im living in New Zealand. What's the best/cheapest way to pre-order IC10 under this circumstance? Also is it fair to say that NZ's release will be the same as Australia's?

Hey mate, I'm also in NZ.
I pre-ordered today from HMV UK but I'd go with either them or ShopTo. Both are about 25 GBP and only around 4 GBP shipping! Works out at about $65, and I'll guarantee it'll be almost twice that when released in NZ. Shipping generally takes around 10 days from UK :)

just looked at ShopTo and it got cricket 2010 in stock.
So will they send them out Today?
and people get them like Monday or Tuesday

Your talking aload of old cobblers mate.
It says Pre-order.

Users who are viewing this thread