Purchasing IC10 Online

I think they would've dispatched it too since Shopto or whatever the site is has too but they might just haven't updated their servers. You think so?

Just a question guys, i think i already know the answer but just o make sure. I have pre ordered this game through ebay. Now i dont know if its a PAL version or ntsc....but i beleive ic10 is only in PAL version, right?

I have heard that the XBOX has both the PAL and the NTSC version.
I'd be extremely cautious in buying that if you have an NTSC Xbox. Wait until that turns in to 'in stock' so they will have actually checked the discs for NTSC compatibility, which is very highly unlikely.

there is no NTSC version

despite what play-asia have posted, ps3 and xbox versions are PAL

as long as your xbox is PAL it will work - Alioz u will be fine

i'll be getting mine when in the UK - 3 weeks

stuff waiting for local aussie release 6 months later - ur kidding

there is no NTSC version

despite what play-asia have posted, ps3 and xbox versions are PAL

as long as your xbox is PAL it will work - Alioz u will be fine

i'll be getting mine when in the UK - 3 weeks

stuff waiting for local aussie release 6 months later - ur kidding

Thanks for clearing it up. I know waiting another 6 months in australia is a joke. But what surprises me is how cheap it is in Uk including international delivery...Au$52.00....I have never seen a game less than $79.00 in australia. And its actually cheaper in UK including delivery.

Guys from UK can you confirm that all new games are around this price or is it just IC10?

Its the same in the US,

New games here are 60-65 and I got this for 40ish after shipping.

I paid close to 70 for AC09

Not all games are this cheap, however certain supermarkets like asda or morrisons do a deal for certain big name titles on day of release for like around ?25, but they sell like hot cakes believe me so you end up paying full price at a regular games retailer.

with the AUD sitting where it is, you will always find a cheaper option from importing.

Buying games in australia is the most expensive in the gaming world

When the AUD is even stronger, (which it has been) sometimes 2 games in the UK or US will fetch for the price of 1 in australia

Games in australia for the past decade have shifted between $80.00 to $120.00 AUD, which gives an average price to $100 per game.

AUD$100 will fetch you GBP58 or USD$86.00

Imagine the outcry if yanks paid $86 per game and poms paid 58 quid

Welcome to downunder, paying thru the roof and no R18 classification
We are a backward country, run by idiots, and inhabited by idiots that vote the idiots into power

So in the case of IC10 - pay double the price, wait 6 months later - LMAO, its gotto be an insult, and i for one, am not copping it.
Will gladly give the UK my sale, its common sense.

Now, now, now.... just because you're upset about game pricing and classifications here, doesn't mean you can go off on a rant about 'backward countries'. That's an unintelligent and obtuse generalisation... :facepalm

He is making Australia sound like a third world country and that Australia certainly ain't.

Users who are viewing this thread