Purchasing IC10 Online

For those of you buying this game from the High Street, Asda are selling it for ?25.

i just orderd mine through GAME :banana2
does any one know how long it should take for it to reach Aus through these guys
on the site it says 4-6 days thats preety quick isnt it?

i just orderd mine through GAME :banana2
does any one know how long it should take for it to reach Aus through these guys
on the site it says 4-6 days thats preety quick isnt it?

If its regular Royal Mail International then that is too quick. A few Aussies had their copies shipped on the 15th and none of them have gotten it yet.

Damn stupid Canada Customs. My order from ShopTo has been stuck in customs since 16th

Maybe ShopTo mixed dope when packaging or the Custom guys jerking off seeing Broads Pic LOL

Was hoping to ge it before weekend. Well hopefully next week now when the Americano's will get the game as well to play online

If its regular Royal Mail International then that is too quick. A few Aussies had their copies shipped on the 15th and none of them have gotten it yet.

Yeah, mine was shipped on the 15th from HMV, but there was no mail in the Australian post this Friday. Probably next Wednesday or Thursday for us Aussies.

EDIT: Oh I did get other mail, like credit card bills, but who cares?

My order is currently "On special order with our suppliers". Not sure what that means.

That sucks for you Sean, but its great news to hear for Codies. It was a chart topper at HMV as well. Hope to see the numbers in a few weeks.

The more successful this game is commercially, the greater the chances of an IC11 - and a further, much improved version at that!

Yes i second that. Why are some cricket fans waiting for more reviews, its a cricket game and they don't come out everyday. So if we don't surport this game then no one will. I hope the game sells as good as ashes or better, but with the world cup on its not the best timing. Well i will buy the uk ic2010 and if the aus one is tweaked i will buy that one to.:banana2

To me that sounds as if they ran out of copies and are waiting to get more.

Think you may be right because I went over to shop to and you could buy the game on 360, but could only 'preorder' it on PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread