Purchasing IC10 Online

I guess my copy came with free dope as its still in Canadian Customs for past 4 days

Generally for all oversea shipping you have to fill out a customs/shipping form and if you simply fill the shipment is "books/media" and put the cost of material as "0" it doesn't get stopped in customs.

Guess Shopto messed up somehow while declaring the contents of shipment and declared something else or put in value for the shipment. I haven't had this problem so far with entities such as gameplay, dvd.co.uk and cd-wow. Or maybe customs folks just do a random check on some of the incoming shipments and yours was the unlucky one identified for inspection :D

If you have the tracking number and other information, call up the customs and find out what the problem is. Worst case scenario is that you will need to pay some import duty.

To be fair though the Canadian customs aren't used to modern stuff coming into the country!:p

When I hear Canadian customs Im thinking a Sarah Palin type person sitting in a small shack on the border :laugh

When I hear Canadian customs I'm thinking a Sarah Palin type person sitting in a small shack on the border :laugh

And if it doesn't have something to do with lumber jacking they are completely flummoxed!:p

Shopto does not ship to the USA

Ohh yeah Didn't remember that. Scratch that then

BTW my package has finally moved from Customs to Postal facility. So looks like tomorrow maybe the big day :knock on wood:

I received my game today (HMV). I live in Mid-west, so i think the guys in the East coast might have received it on Friday/Saturday.

Damn the clock is not moving

Hi, it's been a long while since I have posted here, but now I'm back.

Anyway, I have a question.
I ordered my copy from Amazon with standard delivery on Friday the 18th. On Saturday the 19th I got an e-mail saying the game had been dispatched and the delivery estimate was July the 8th!!!
I live in Norway, but does the game really take that long to arrive? :help
If so, I won't be able to play until late July as I'm traveling to Sri Lanka July the 3rd :doh

Depends on what shipping they used. Should have ordered from Shopto or HMV.

Users who are viewing this thread