Purchasing IC10 Online

Could someone please tell me whats the best way to order online from Australia, considering my credit card only accepts dollars and not euros.
For almost all cards you can pay in another currency and it will just convert it for you at a small fee.

HMV are seeming to get good feedback so far in the thread. Works out at ?29.49 or $51.70

Would it be recommended to pre order through hmv or 'TheHut'?

Edit: Didn't read above posts. Guess it'll be HMV then.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the price of the game will be in HMV stores upon release. Have a ?10 HMV voucher doing nothing in my wallet so could come in handy.

Does anyone know what the price of the game will be in HMV stores upon release. Have a ?10 HMV voucher doing nothing in my wallet so could come in handy.

I have pre ordered it from hmv for ?25, dont know much about vouchers maybe if they have a kind of code enabling you to use them on the online store you could get it for ?15, a long shot i suppose.

Sounds good lol. The one great thing about cricket games not being so popular...

Cheap prices.

It's the pre-order price. Regular price quoted on the web sites is close to ?40

Ive found it for ?24.99 on HMV. Thats cheapest i could find.
Does anyone else use HMV for ordering things? Ive never used them before and been a little put off when it says 7 - 10 days delivery.
Play.com as a rule get it to you on the date or a day before. but its ?39.99 on there. :doh

Does anyone else use HMV for ordering things? Ive never used them before and been a little put off when it says 7 - 10 days delivery.
Play.com as a rule get it to you on the date or a day before. but its ?39.99 on there. :doh

ShopTo are doing it for ?24.85
The game will dispatch there Tuesday, so would get it before Friday
Free 1st class delivery
if you Dont get it on the Friday they give you ?3 to your account

ShopTo are doing it for ?24.85
The game will dispatch there Tuesday, so would get it before Friday
Free 1st class delivery
if you Dont get it on the Friday they give you ?3 to your account

How do you know ShopTo is despatching the game on Tuesday? Did you get an email or something to that effect?

Ive pre ordered it from hmv for ?25 ,i normally get stuff from play.com aswell but like you say its quite a bit more, however ive read some posts and people have spoke highly of hmv getting your game to you on time so fingers crossed.

For almost all cards you can pay in another currency and it will just convert it for you at a small fee.

HMV are seeming to get good feedback so far in the thread. Works out at ?29.49 or $51.70

So is the shipping to Australia ?4.49?

Otherwise, Dvd.co.uk usually has a flat shipping of ?1.00 which would equate to ?27.95, not to mention being a pretty good company.

Last edited:
Since this game isn't being released downunder until October to tie in with the Ashes hype, I was wondering if anyone in the know could tell me if the UK version is the final version and will it be exactly the same and unchanged in any way when it is released in New Zealand and Australia.

I only ask because I'm not sure how buying the UK version might affect my online experience in New Zealand.

I do expect it to be world ready now but am just checking.

Users who are viewing this thread