World Cup Quarter Finals Discussion

Wow, Saffers on a roll here. Tahir bowling exceptionally well. Can't really tell it's poor batting or the pitch is behaving as such.

Don't write of SL yet ... get to 150 the pitch is offering lots of turn. Hang in there. SA well on top though.

There is a reserve day and they will continue from the same position, I guess.

Tahir is getting real turn here. I think he is a much improved bowler than he was say 2 years ago.

However the question is with the pitch offering this much turn, perhaps SL are in with a shot with even a score of around 250.

He is a much better odi bowler then test bowler.

Brilliant performance so far from the boys. Tone was set by Steyn and Abbot and that allowed the spinners to dominate. Strange innings from sanga though.

He is a much better odi bowler then test bowler.

Brilliant performance so far from the boys. Tone was set by Steyn and Abbot and that allowed the spinners to dominate. Strange innings from sanga though.

After all the arguing, feel like giving you a hug! :cheers

I hope SAF will not gonna choke this time while chasing 130+

Great win from SA and sets up potentially a super semi-final against the Kiwis. NZ have reveled in home conditions on bowler friendly pitches. I am not sure they would want to prepare a pitch that will offer to much support to the likes of Steyn and Co. based on how well they bowled today.

A cracking SF it would be, kiwis needless to say have to win their QF first.

Last match for Sanga and Jayawardene?

If yes then while its not been the farewell they wanted, but they go out as legends.

Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara

After 20 Overs WC 14 : Both Retired from T20
After 50 Overs WC 15 : Both Retired from ODI

Test : Jayawardene=Retired (August,14)
Test : Sangakkara will retire this year in August

Users who are viewing this thread