World Cup Quarter Finals Discussion

Oh oh! India have chosen to bat first. Hope its a well thought out decision in a game that's expected to be affected by 70% rain.

we are already falling behind on scoring rate this bangla team batters will have our bowlers for breakfast[DOUBLEPOST=1426740443][/DOUBLEPOST]no hit and dhawan are eating up balls like anything

I like playing the voice of the third umpire over their decisions since it contextualises the thing; and they should do it for everything. Would make the complex LBWs/Catches that people argue over a little clearer.

wow umpires strike again..as if our pathetic display was not enough they have all got in for the team today

There was a stumping that was clearly out???

ya it was out didnt get a good look the first time, great to get third umpire view on decisions on air

Last edited:
Bad approach from the openers against a very average bowling attack is costing as this match. I don't know why they selected to bat first, if the intend was to bat this defensively. I said it before and saying again that Rohit Sharma is not a proper opener. He puts his partner and the whole team under pressure by wasting so many balls at the start. I can't believe two good players of spin didn't attacked the mediocre Nasir Hossain overs. They treated him like he is Warne or Murali.

Last edited:
India is truly batting horribly here. Having a very very bad feeling about this. I am not convinced yet that it was the right decision to bat first after winning the toss.

I have a really bad feeling about this game. Bangladesh are absolutely bossing this at the moment. Shakib, Tamim and Co. will hammer our bowling, especially if we bowl the way we did against Zim and Ire.

They took 98 balls to reach 100 from 50. Indian batsman having a brain freeze I think. 6 out of 6 all to get out in grant fashion against the mighty Bangaldesh.

Rubel and Shakib has been absolutely brilliant so far and have put a hold on India's score. I don' think India has batted too badly but it's just that Bangladesh has come back very strongly after first 10 overs. Rohit needs to get a big one and rather then going for 300, India need to look at 270 or 280. This has been my concern with Rahane in the middle order. He played very well against South Africa but it is hard to see him scoring boundaries in the middle overs. He needs to up the tempo here.

Why suddenly it is too hard to take singles and rotate strike, when it was our strong aspect through out the tournament. Indians are taking great effort here to choke themselves.

I know India have batted poorly but, I think the ball is stopping on the batsmen. Anyone else think the same?

Getting out to Bangladesh will be unbearable because of all the ridiculous 'Mauka Mauka' videos. Why Star Sports, why? :facepalm

The overreaction in this thread is strong.[DOUBLEPOST=1426745924][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know India have batted poorly but, I think the ball is stopping on the batsmen. Anyone else think the same?
Yes.

The overreaction in this thread is strong.[DOUBLEPOST=1426745924][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes.

Ha..ha.. can't help it. I think this is an appropriate situation to overreact seeing the way India batting and the horrible memories of Indian bowling under pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread