Questions for Brett Lee Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Brendon Meynell (merksfi) from the Sports Force Interactive network will be conducting an interview with Australian fast bowler, Brett Lee. He has kindly allowed PlanetCricket members to ask Brett Lee some questions.

His interview will be done on the 17th of June so get your questions in now. Obviously not all questions will be answered.

Again a big thank you to Brendon for allowing our members to ask their questions. Post your questions in this thread.

Wow, this is great. Really good news! Maybe we should get Lee to sign up here on PC ;)

My question:
After your injury, some quality domestic bowlers took your place. How hard do you think it's going to be breaking back into the side permantetly with no Australian domestic cricket going on, and would you mind having to play a full season in domestic cricket if you needed to?

What a great opportunity!
My question: What do you think will be the deciding factor in the up-coming Ashes?

Question: How far off do you think you are from returning to your best? Do you think you can be a force in test cricket again?

Aside: You won't.

Q: Brett Lee ft. Asha Bhosle - Can You Tell a Girl, what were you thinking?

That can be the ice breaker. ;)

My Question:

Being one of the quickest bowlers ever you must have a very good fitness regime. What are some of the training activates you have always had during your career, and how much importance do you place on specific weight training.

Wow, great work Syl. Thanks to Brendon

My question: Binga, what was it like playing with the greats of the game like Gilchrist, Warne, Hayden etc compared to now with the next generation of players like Johnson, Siddle, Haddin etc. We've seen Roy struggle to adjust between the 2, how have you dealt with it?

Thanks, Brett.

Last edited:
I'll add to the praises too! Excellent!

My Question: Hey Binga! Nice to have you interviewed, So how you think will the Australian team and you be in the next few years? Did the implementation of IPL's really helped you? Is it a rushing, over-load of a tournament or a good way to mingle with the various guys and get some practice before major International Events? So is that doing more harm than good for players taking part in it? Cheers! Best of luck with the future events, singing and hope you retain the Ashes and Entertain everyone as you do! ;)

Last edited:
Question: How far off do you think you are from returning to your best? Do you think you can be a force in test cricket again?

Aside: You won't.

Harsh but true. :(

Love the bloke but don't think he can get back to his best.

Question: Cricket has its ups and downs. Has there ever been a low point in your career where you wanted to give it all a way?

My question: Let's face it, you wish you were an Englishman. What is your favourite thing about the old enemy?

My question

Binga, Do you think England has the advantage as many key Australian supremos have retired ? how are you preparing yourself after returning from an injury, can we see your best in this Ashes ;)

My question: Being a genuinely quick bowler yourself, what's the best advice you can give to a young quick to help improve their game? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
My question: With the reputation as the quickest bowler in the World, does that give you relief in the fact that if you have a bad day in the office you can still make it up or does it increase the pressure in that you have to perform well? Thanks! :)

How do u plan to cope with loss of pace that may have already happened or may happed in near future? How do u plan to be Australia's pace spearhead with a slight cut in the pace that is bound to occur (showing signs of it already) since you are already 32?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread