Rahul's Face Thread

rahul good work mate

this is my 1 of the best singers in my list ,,,, well in cricket , lol well i have asked preet for king khan , and u this guy called Faakhir ( Pakistani Pop Singer ) . hope u make this face very sooooooon :p

Fanxxxx Brother ( fanxx = thanz )

Last edited:
rahull tell me if u can make it ?? u can get more pic on google , on Faakhir if u r makin it , hope u do

fanxxXXXxx

yup....i'll definately make it...will try and get it done soon!!

has anyone been able to find daren powell pics?? and also devon smith...and btw has yousuf youhana been dropped from the first test squad or is he injured...and what lineup do u ppl think i shud put for the tests...include inzamam and yousuf youhana or make it according to the first test...with salman butt and bazid khan??

rahul ma requiest done , sorry if am being un patent , cant wait

umm...i still havnt found the perfect pic of faakhir....all are mainly side poses....so they wont come out perfect in the game....i'll have a go soon..

here are some of the faces satish requested..allan donald...gary kirsten and alan dawson

and here's the download for the above 3 faces...let me know how u like them

rest will come soon

Attachments

• Allan Donald.png
    Allan Donald.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Gary Kirsten.png
    Gary Kirsten.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 58
  • Alan Dawson.png
    Alan Dawson.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 56
  • donald kirsten & dawson.zip
    94.9 KB · Views: 26
nice faces man , bravoo just keep that work UP

thanx guys...

heres jonty rhodes and lance klusener

Attachments

• Jonty Rhodes.png
    Jonty Rhodes.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Lance Klusener 1.png
    Lance Klusener 1.png
    11.5 KB · Views: 42
Rahul is there any thing to fix the limited face prob , plzzzzzzzzz rahul it will be kind of u if u can help me get every pakistani and indian player get there own face , plzz rahul help me on this ,

fanXxxx

Users who are viewing this thread