Rahul's Face Thread

hey can you help me out a little please. can you tell me which face is gayle's and lara's face in the new west indies vs south africa pack. please.

Requests

hey rahul i am goin to do a story with south africa for world cup 2003. i want u to do some old faces for me. if u can , i will really appreciate it. thnx . the players are as follows:

*Allan Donald
*Gary Kirsten
*Lance Klusner
*Jonty Rhodes
D Cullinan
A dawson
N mc Kenzie
*R peterson
J Rudolph
*Zondecki
N Hayward

*= Very Important. n have high priority. the others not be done but if u can i will be pleased. if i have mentioned some that u have already made could u please include them in the pack? thnx a lot. really appreciate it.

provide me some pics i'll make them...

here's runako morton of west indies...will be included in the wi vs pak pack...just cant find daren powell pics

Attachments

• Runako Morton.png
    Runako Morton.png
    9.9 KB · Views: 87
Here!

hi Rahul. here are six pics . the rest u had already made b4 which after looking up ur thread i found. can u please give them priority as i want to start my thread as quick as possible. thnx.

Attachments

• SA World Cup 2003 (6 Pics).zip
    418.6 KB · Views: 34
here's a new version of Shabbir Ahmed

Attachments

• Shabbir Ahmed 2.png
    Shabbir Ahmed 2.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 79
West Indies vs Pakistan ODI Faces GI Format by Rahul Released!!

West Indies vs Pakistan ODI Faces in GI Format Released !! go get them from the faces/face packs section!!

install using graphics importer 3....unzip the main zip file..separately install the
wi vs pak face pack and the arm files .u can restore the arm files back to the original
using the arms file original

put the roster file in the my documents/user/ea sports/cricket 2004 folder...u will need
to do this for all the correct faces to appear. The lineups have been updated. the roster is the 1 made by zaraxdoom.
Enjoy. and post comments at the forum. Dont forget to backup ur roster to revert back.

West%20Indies%20vs%20Pakistan%20ODI%20Faces%20GI%20Format%20Preview%20by%20Rahul.jpg

and here u go mohommad inzi...here's ur face....lemme know how u like it!!

next up i'm gonna do the windies vs pak test faces and gonna start the eng vs bangladesh test faces....if i have no time i'll ask preet for permission to use his bangldeshi faces in the pack...eng faces are done already

Attachments

• Mohommad Inzi.png
    Mohommad Inzi.png
    12.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Mohommad Inzi.zip
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
nice work. bravooooooooo , i wish i had a digital camra , my movie camra is messed up. :( ,

Users who are viewing this thread