Rahul's Face Thread

hey, i'm new to installing these, and i don't know where to put/install them, and does anyone have downloads to full teams of any nation in particular australia?
thanks a lot

dizzy92 said:
hey, i'm new to installing these, and i don't know where to put/install them, and does anyone have downloads to full teams of any nation in particular australia?
thanks a lot
anyone?help?i've got the graphics installer thing 2.2, but i'm still unsure about what to do next

If I know correctly(I might be wrong),you have to use the graphic importer,and then use the import as zip option and import the zip file.

Does the zip file have another zip inside it? If yes then you need to extact the zip file,and import the other zip file in,and extract the lineup to your user folder in My Documents.

You have to manually import each face by using the "import as bitmap" button. Be sure to select the correct face before importing.

Also use GI 3 as it has more features than GI 2.2

i'll give that a try, thanks a lot, where would i import though, asian faces??

can you give each individual player an indivual face, because right now matty hayden resembles shane warne

thats helped, but can you edit the face for indivual players??

Last edited:
In total there are only 25 faces, which will be shared between all the players. You have to use player editor to assign a different face for an player.

that sucks badly

i've managed to remove adam gilchrist from the aussie squad while messing around with team management, can someone tell me how i can put him back?
also how do i assign him to the face, i click base copy then change the face and exit but i doesn't save, help again please?

Last edited:
If you are going to use inbuilt editor then you will be limited with your editing options. So for editing squads use lineup editor 4.1.1 and for editing players use player editor 2.1
Also be sure to check the readme files too.

Users who are viewing this thread