PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Which team are you playing with?

My Punjab Warrior team. Got my ass whipped by opponent again..I have to improve a lot to compete with you guys.

Last edited:
Baroda Giants XI win by 10 wickets

Baroda Giants XI 0 / 51 off 4 overs

P.Patel 34* (12)

I.Pandey 5-20

Punjab Warriors allout 49 off 6.1 overs

S.Al Hasan 21* (16)

D.Steyn 0-23

MOTM. P.Patel
@kushari thanks for playing appreciate it got some bad calls agaisnt you today i was lucky enough to get decsions my way hopefull patch can fix most of these problems :cheers

Baroda Giants XI win by 10 wickets

Baroda Giants XI 0 / 51 off 4 overs

P.Patel 34* (12)

I.Pandey 5-20

Punjab Warriors allout 49 off 6.1 overs

S.Al Hasan 21* (16)

D.Steyn 0-23

MOTM. P.Patel
@kushari thanks for playing appreciate it got some bad calls agaisnt you today i was lucky enough to get decsions my way hopefull patch can fix most of these problems :cheers

@bradthelad whatever was the issue, it was with both of us, you won fair and square....It was pleasure playing with you and hopefully will improve enough to give you tough competition in days to come...

@Ishaan k Buddy I am ready for the match, let me know your suitable schedule..

Ishaan vs Kushari? Oooh I think that will be the match of the round. I also think Mumbai Scorpions vs Delhi Diamond Cutters is the biggest clash of the tournament, and that's happening this weekend as well!
@valerian140, since noone has objected it, you can edit Praveen Kumar to a Fast-medium bowler, and I will edit Rajat Bhatia as a medium pacer.

Kushari I am doing a final project on saturday I have do do it is worth 10% I am available on Sunday and most weekdays after 4:30 EDT

Ishaan vs Kushari? Oooh I think that will be the match of the round. I also think Mumbai Scorpions vs Delhi Diamond Cutters is the biggest clash of the tournament, and that's happening this weekend as well!
@valerian140, since noone has objected it, you can edit Praveen Kumar to a Fast-medium bowler, and I will edit Rajat Bhatia as a medium pacer.

Ok thats good thanks. Also, on sunday I will be availabe from 5 30 am GMT to 10 30 am GMT. So we can start off on Sunday.

Ok thats good thanks. Also, on sunday I will be availabe from 5 30 am GMT to 10 30 am GMT. So we can start off on Sunday.

Oh only 10:30..in that case let's set it for around 8am GMT so that we get a good 2-3 hours in. Done!

----------

Kushari I am doing a final project on saturday I have do do it is worth 10% I am available on Sunday and most weekdays after 4:30 EDT

So cute I still can't believe you're only 13 :clap :thumbs

@Ishaan k I will not mind even if you call me Kushari Uncle..:p:p:p:p You are less than even half of my age...God bless you..I am more or less flexible for next 10 days, so I wont mind playing as per your convenience..Just let me know when you you want to start (at least 03/04 hrs in advance)..I will be there for you..

Users who are viewing this thread