PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz

I tried it and u can decide how many overs u want in a day and how many overs for bars reset and when u can take new ball etc. I think the only option is each person needs to go into match type designer and create the match type and name it ranji because there is is know way to share the match type

Also say i get 300 in my first innings if i bowl a team out for 80 are we allowed to enforce a follow on how many runs does the team have to trail by so the opponents to follow on and how many reviews for bars do we have each 35 overs and bouncers per over where allowed? And what should the rope distance be u can choose from short, medium to long? There is also a compusory closure u can choose if a team is 5/303 after 50 overs the game automatially will declare i think :) u can do this for innings 1 and 2

Awesome, this is great info. I will try and check this on CA tonight and based on the options available, I will post the final rules. I would never have imagined that we have options such as boundary distance! :D

For now:
- Followon=200 runs or above
- 2 BARS every 35 overs
- Unlimited bouncers per over (this is because I would like to avoid the bouncer bug in online)

I have edited these rules in the first post.

----------

Guys start setting up your matches with your opponents! @valerian140 I will confirm today about Sunday.

@kushari which psn is yours?

Playing king-fkn right now will play in 10-15 mins if u want

----------

[/COLOR @kushari @bradthelad

Friendly t20

Baroda Giants XI v Punjab Warriors

giants won toss elected to bowl will update every 5 overs as i am on phone :)

Twice I was given out caught on ground shots to cover.

Last edited:
Excellent execution buddy. Its really tough playing against you. You are too good.

Baroda Giants XI win by 7 Wickets at Moti Bagh Stadium

Baroda Giants XI 10.3 overs 3/74

Younis Khan 24* (26)

Shabez Nadeem 3/2
Ishant Sharma 3/4

Punjab Warriors 8.2 overs allout 73

Angelo Matthews 25 (16)

Dale Steyn 1/36

MOTM: Ishant Sharma

----------

Excellent execution buddy. Its really tough playing against you. You are too good.

Got a bit of luck early on though could of went anyway wanna play another u invite me for your home match :p

Baroda Giants XI win by 7 Wickets at Moti Bagh Stadium

Baroda Giants XI 10.3 overs 3/74

Younis Khan 24 (26)

Shabez Nadeem 3/2
Ishant Sharma 3/4

Punjab Warriors 8.2 overs allout 73

Angelo Matthews 25 (16)

Dale Steyn 1/36

MOTM: Ishant Sharma

----------

Got a bit of luck early on though could of went anyway wanna play another u invite me for your home match :p

OK give me 05 minutes please (Toilet Break)...

Users who are viewing this thread