PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

Didn't you received my save and exit req?

Yeahh i did what happened?

----------

Punjab Warriors 0.2 over 3/1

Ishwar Pandey Hatrick :) :) :)

----------

@kushari where u at ?

Yeahh i did what happened?
@bradthelad In the first game as well as in this new game I have given out for grounded cover drive as catch..I know its funny, but when sometime we are taking thing seriously and trying to do our best this type of incident takes the fun away and fill one with irritation and frustration that why the hell am i wasting my valuable time on something which is 70% Buggy..I dont know what it showed on your TV (The catch by Yunis Khan), but I sure as hell played ground shot by pressing R2+L2 and in my TV it showed the ball is going all along touching the ground (and for same reason I started taking a single), but the next thing I see is I have been given Caught Out for grounded cover drive.....

Now I know very well these bugs are for both the party and it can happen to anyone at any moment in the game, but frankly speaking I am loosing my interest for playing online games till these bugs are fixed...

Cricket is a unique sport where you make mental strategy and go in the field to try and implement your strategy to the best of your ability, but these bugs and stupid Run Outs and ruining my experience beyond recovery..

Once you can understand, but if you get out for silly bugs 03/04 times in your innings it takes away the fun part (for which we all investing our time in playing Video Games)....I am seriously contemplating quieting this online league till @BigAntStudios comes out with its 2nd Patch and where you get at least some semblance of competitive match.....

I know its not your @bradthelad fault, and I dont want to ruin it for you, so I will complete this game but frankly speaking not feeling that excitement anymore.....

@bradthelad In the first game as well as in this new game I have given out for grounded cover drive as catch..I know its funny, but when sometime we are taking thing seriously and trying to do our best this type of incident takes the fun away and fill one with irritation and frustration that why the hell am i wasting my valuable time on something which is 70% Buggy..I dont know what it showed on your TV (The catch by Yunis Khan), but I sure as hell played ground shot by pressing R2+L2 and in my TV it showed the ball is going all along touching the ground (and for same reason I started taking a single), but the next thing I see is I have been given Caught Out for grounded cover drive.....

Now I know very well these bugs are for both the party and it can happen to anyone at any moment in the game, but frankly speaking I am loosing my interest for playing online games till these bugs are fixed...

Cricket is a unique sport where you make mental strategy and go in the field to try and implement your strategy to the best of your ability, but these bugs and stupid Run Outs and ruining my experience beyond recovery..

Once you can understand, but if you get out for silly bugs 03/04 times in your innings it takes away the fun part (for which we all investing our time in playing Video Games)....I am seriously contemplating quieting this online league till @BigAntStudios comes out with its 2nd Patch and where you get at least some semblance of competitive match.....

I know its not your @bradthelad fault, and I dont want to ruin it for you, so I will complete this game but frankly speaking not feeling that excitement anymore.....

Its Happened to be on many occassions i never thought it was funny??? I didnt know what happened to u it does get irratating but i take the good with the bad because i know big ant will help in fixing online as the are working on patch 2 now hope this experience doesnt turn u off dbc 14 and online as i think this a giant leap in cricket video games the bugs are going either way u got the short end of the stick today for online but i might get the short end of the stick another day thats cricket it was enjoyable playing u anyway and look forward to playing u in the competition hopefully will will get patch 2 soon :)

Its Happened to be on many occassions i never thought it was funny??? I didnt know what happened to u it does get irratating but i take the good with the bad because i know big ant will help in fixing online as the are working on patch 2 now hope this experience doesnt turn u off dbc 14 and online as i think this a giant leap in cricket video games the bugs are going either way u got the short end of the stick today for online but i might get the short end of the stick another day thats cricket it was enjoyable playing u anyway and look forward to playing u in the competition hopefully will will get patch 2 soon :)

@bradthelad Thanks for your understanding bro...I know at the end of the day its just a game, and I know very well it (The Bug Outs) may happen with my opponents too anytime during the match, the only thing I am trying to convey is sometime you do want to take a competition a bit more seriously than just as casual fun, now when you get these silly outs, it kills the competitive player inside you, and it become a chore as you dont want to ruin the fun for your friends and opponents...If we dont take it as competition and dont get competitive during play then I dont think we will have any issues at all...

----------

[/COLOR @bradthelad bro give me 20 minutes time (If you are OK with that), I need to take care of a small urgent issue....

@bradthelad Thanks for your understanding bro...I know at the end of the day its just a game, and I know very well it (The Bug Outs) may happen with my opponents too anytime during the match, the only thing I am trying to convey is sometime you do want to take a competition a bit more seriously than just as casual fun, now when you get these silly outs, it kills the competitive player inside you, and it become a chore as you dont want to ruin the fun for your friends and opponents...If we dont take it as competition and dont get competitive during play then I dont think we will have any issues at all...

I understand im playing a game aus v pak im aus i was 0/40
off 3 overs warner hit a ground stroke a got given out caught i didnt let it bother me and continued on playing because a stop dwelling on the fact that shouldnt have been out i continued my focus on the game in hand im now on 54 finch and watson on fire but if i was still dwelling on the mistake i would be 5 down because even in teal life cricket any sports u get bad decsions but the best athletes teams r the ones that take the positives out of the suation and move on not trying to be a smartaas just saying im very competative to about anything

Last edited:
I understand im playing a game aus v pak im aus i was 0/40
off 3 overs warner hit a ground stroke a got given out caught i didnt let it bother me and continued on playing because a stop dwelling on the fact that shouldnt have been out i continued my focus on the game in hand im now on 54 finch and watson on fire but if i was still dwelling on the mistake i would be 5 down because even in teal life cricket any sports u get bad decsions but the best athletes teams r the ones that take the positives out of the suation and move on not trying to be a smartaas just saying im very competative to about anything

I admire your quality, though...saddened by your comment like "not trying to be a smartaas", I thought we were friends....

Its OK let see how we finish the unfinished game first.

----------

Are you ready??

Again all out for 49

Users who are viewing this thread