PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

@arjwiz did you started playing the game?: How are you doing in career mode..:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Not yet. It's lying there next to me on my desk staring back at me. Unfortunately I haven't yet, because in have to set up my new tv first. I just moved to a new apartment this weekend so everything is still out of place. Tonight for sure.

Tell me, isn't career mode still broken because of the player roles? Should I start the game by not downloading players from CA or should I do "get best" already?

Not yet. It's lying there next to me on my desk staring back at me. Unfortunately I haven't yet, because in have to set up my new tv first. I just moved to a new apartment this weekend so everything is still out of place. Tonight for sure.

Tell me, isn't career mode still broken because of the player roles? Should I start the game by not downloading players from CA or should I do "get best" already?

@arjwiz you can download "get best"..Later they will release a patch..The only problem in career mode, is sometime Lower Order Bowler (9th / 10th & 11th Player) are making 100s & 50s...

----------

What's your highest score in career mode??

Its too embarrassing..36 is my highest score in a 4 Day Match..

@arjwiz you can download "get best"..Later they will release a patch..The only problem in career mode, is sometime Lower Order Bowler (9th / 10th & 11th Player) are making 100s & 50s...

----------

Its too embarrassing..36 is my highest score in a 4 Day Match..

That's good man! Many people are making records for number of ducks! I don't know where am gonna keep all my ducks :D:p

That's good man! Many people are making records for number of ducks! I don't know where am gonna keep all my ducks :D:p

@Solomon so, whats your highest score? I have already added you at PSN, lets play when both of us are online..

----------

How many overs do you guys last against a normal level AI in tests?

@arjwiz I am just playing career mode, still in 1st year, many guys are already in their 6th or 7th year I think...I will start playing other mode once I am comfortable in career mode..

@Solomon so, whats your highest score? I have already added you at PSN, lets play when both of us are online..

----------

@arjwiz I am just playing career mode, still in 1st year, many guys are already in their 6th or 7th year I think...I will start playing other mode once I am comfortable in career mode..

@kushari I don't have the game yet :( .
Yesterday @honu999 also invited me to play :noway

My PSN ID is saakiaz..Any idea how to add as friend?
Also my career mode highest is 37 but lot of ducks batting average is less than 8. any idea in career mode if we can start as one of Indian club as now I can choose only either county team in England or teams in Australia .Any suggestions.

My PSN ID is saakiaz..Any idea how to add as friend?
Also my career mode highest is 37 but lot of ducks batting average is less than 8. any idea in career mode if we can start as one of Indian club as now I can choose only either county team in England or teams in Australia .Any suggestions.

Pretty sure go to dbc academy and u can replace aus and english domestic teams with indian domestic it will have something like career team lists :)

Pretty sure go to dbc academy and u can replace aus and english domestic teams with indian domestic it will have something like career team lists :)

So the skills and attributes will be the same of Australian / England Players OR Indian?

So the skills and attributes will be the same of Australian / England Players OR Indian?

I think the skills and attributes will be for the indian players say virat kholi will have top battng attributes but if say the team he is in bangalore if u replace durham with bangalore virat kholi might replace a bowler for durham so it might open the bowling or something like that but he will have his own skills and attributes there should be a patch coming so u can ad indian domestic sides in but until that if u want indian domestic this is probably the way to go :)

Last edited:
BTW my PSN id is arjwiz. I'll open the game tonight after the Man Utd - Bayern Munchen game.

Probably 2-3 days if not I'll make sure everyone knows pls keep the trading window open

----------

For now

----------

Btw my psn is Kukricommando

my psn: solo_1811

----------

@arjwiz do you have any idea if the game has arrived in UK. I read a lot of post that it is available now. But my retailer is saying they will ship only by thursday as the item is yet to arrive

Users who are viewing this thread