PS3: Ranji Trophy Competition | Punjab Warriors (Kushari) WIN THE LEAGUE

I have updated Ashish Nehra in TSL. Please note that the skills and attributes have to be checked by @arjwiz

You have modified his skills and attributes, you mean?

Cool, I'll check all 9 teams at the end. Before making any changes, I will let everyone here know, just so there is no bias from my end (which I hope there won't be anyway).

@arjwiz I suggest you may edit the Team Name (Name given by Managers) in the 1st & 3rd Post on this Thread..

----------
@bradthelad Budddy would like to play few online matches with you..You are the King of Online Play among us..

Yes I agree. Played a game with @bradthelad and he is really good at batting. Was impressed. However the match is saved. Still to be completed.

You have modified his skills and attributes, you mean?

Cool, I'll check all 9 teams at the end. Before making any changes, I will let everyone here know, just so there is no bias from my end (which I hope there won't be anyway).

@arjwiz. I wasn't happy with the face of Ashish Nehra. Dowloaded someone else and added the stats. Haven't touched on the skills and attributes.

@arjwiz @Ishaan k hope u dont mind i created my team Baroda Giants XI u can check it out and tell me if anything u think should be changed team colour player attributes etc. If there are any other teams that havent been created i can help create them and u can check them over and change what u think should be chsnged :)

Last edited:
Punjab Warriors is live on CA.
@kushari have a look

All players are mrdconnors created (I find that his skill setting is very good). Some Indian players are chandrakif created.
@Ishaan k and @bradthelad and @Solomon please ensure you have also used mrdconnors players. The player should be UPLOADED by mrdconnors, not just created by him.

Next up is Mumbai Scorpions.

@arjwiz mrdconnors has created good players. But I ain't sure if he has made tier 2 / 3 /4 players.

----------

[/COLOR @arjwiz when i replace mrdconnors should i tick stats as well?

@arjwiz mrdconnors has created good players. But I ain't sure if he has made tier 2 / 3 /4 players.

----------

[/COLOR @arjwiz when i replace mrdconnors should i tick stats as well?

No I ignored stats because they don't matter.

I used mrdconnors for everything. He hasn't made the Tier 2/3/4 Indian players, so for those, I used chandrakif.

This is the simplest way to avoid any arguments on skills and attributes.

Punjab Warriors is live on CA.
@kushari have a look

All players are mrdconnors created (I find that his skill setting is very good). Some Indian players are chandrakif created.
@Ishaan k and @bradthelad and @Solomon please ensure you have also used mrdconnors players. The player should be UPLOADED by mrdconnors, not just created by him.

Next up is Mumbai Scorpions.

@arjwiz bro I downloaded the Punjab Warrior Team from CA..Thanks for creating the team.

Now I have 03 points.

1) Sarabjit Ladda does not have any skill points awarded to him at all (I know you have added the Ladda created by Chandrakif), so what is the solution for that?
2) How will you make sure Managers are not editing skill points of their players before the match? If there is an option for locking the squad for skill edit in CA, that will solve the problem, but I dont think there is anything like that.
3) Will we use normalise option before online matches?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread