Real Cricket Real Cricket '14: Live: iOS & Android!

How do you guys rate Real Cricket? 14 Vs the Rest?

• The Best

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Better than Some

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • At Par

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • The Others are Better

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this but I don't like how the ball suddenly comes to a halt in the outfield. The deceleration should be more gradual and not sudden like it is right now. @mav77mortal: I will share more feedback on the game soon.

angad

Chairman of Consent
I am not sure if someone has already mentioned this but I don't like how the ball suddenly comes to a halt in the outfield. The deceleration should be more gradual and not sudden like it is right now. @mav77mortal: I will share more feedback on the game soon.

Dude....did you get the answer to your query on whether the future additions would be included in the price??

Pat

International Coach
Dude....did you get the answer to your query on whether the future additions would be included in the price??

Yes, they said Premier league will be sold separately when it comes out. If @mav77mortal does not mind, I can put his exact reply over here.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The Premier League mode is not scheduled to be included in the package itself. But that said, I am having second thoughts about it considering the immense support people who have bought bundles in the game have given us.
At this point we are focusing on clearing the game of issues and bugs and development of a lower end build for lesser devices which I believe from the loads of feedback received are the biggest pain points of the game as of now.

I can confirm that the Challenge mode will be unlocked for FREE

Last edited:

J777WD

School Cricketer
Hi can you guys please develop an option where you can pay for the extra content using your airtime. I am in South Africa and the only way for me to buy the extra content via google play store is via credit card. I would certainly buy the extra content for the game but not via bank card.

Like say for example your sent a sms with a code and you sent back a code that unlocks the other features.

Thanks for your time really enjoying Real Cricket 14

macintosh

Club Captain
The Premier League mode is not scheduled to be included in the package itself. But that said, I am having second thoughts about it considering the immense support people who have bought bundles in the game have given us.
At this point we are focusing on clearing the game of issues and bugs and development of a lower end build for lesser devices which I believe from the loads of feedback received are the biggest pain points of the game as of now.

I can confirm that the Challenge mode will be unlocked for FREE

Hey, like I had said before, can you tweak the bouncer a bit?? It just seems like a normal delivery. I have no issues with the bugs, I know they'll be ironed out today or tomorrow by you. But without a good bouncer, bowling feels a bit incomplete.

mav77mortal

Game Developer
Hi can you guys please develop an option where you can pay for the extra content using your airtime. I am in South Africa and the only way for me to buy the extra content via google play store is via credit card. I would certainly buy the extra content for the game but not via bank card.

Like say for example your sent a sms with a code and you sent back a code that unlocks the other features.

Thanks for your time really enjoying Real Cricket 14
We are tying up with operators in South Africa to provide you with a paid option from their operator stores.

----------

I installed the game last night on my Karbonn Titanium S1 and the batsmen along with the stumps on the batting side appear 'black'. I just saw the reviews on Google play store and a few more people using Karbonn mobiles seem to be facing the similar issue. Any update on this?
Hello Aditya, we apologise for this inconvenience.
As it stands it is impossible for our current build to support so many different devices. We are adding resources to our team in order for us to develop a lower end build which would be able to support more phones and provide a better experience.
We request your patience and support.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Not at all bro, I understand. It was best to let you know that the game is having issues when running on 'Titanium' series of Karbonn mobiles. Besides this, I've tested the game and surely, it stands out from rest of the cricket games on android platform. Top-notch variety of shots, complemented with fairly good graphics. :)

TSPrathik

#titanup
SRH...
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
When will this games release on iOS

Need link of ultimate cricket 2011 for iOS if it is released

abdulmujeeb

School Cricketer
Please any one can tell me how to change bat, ball and shoes in real cricket 14

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No I have moded game

Sorry then you do not deserve any help. Go mod and find yourself an answer. People like you who play modded games to save couple of bucks are the reason we do not have decent games in market.

Users who are viewing this thread