Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Yup, I am also waiting for it. I will wait till April 4 to be honest, because if its available in amazon I can use my prime membership to get it next day. Else, I will have to place the order on 4th from UK/Aus.

The drop dead date for knowing about the US that will make a difference to timing is the 1st April, I expect an answer from Tru Blu before then.

Yup, I am also waiting for it. I will wait till April 4 to be honest, because if its available in amazon I can use my prime membership to get it next day. Else, I will have to place the order on 4th from UK/Aus.

Same here. With Amazon we will have the game in hand within a day or two at most and it will be cheaper and more reliable.

----------

The drop dead date for knowing about the US that will make a difference to timing is the 1st April, I expect an answer from Tru Blu before then.

Is the drop dead date of April 1st for April 4th release in US/Canada?

No, I mean that order it now or order it then won't make a difference to delivery except for Steelbooks as they are limited supply.

No, I mean that order it now or order it then won't make a difference to delivery except for Steelbooks as they are limited supply.

Sorry, I wasn't clear with my query. I wanted to know whether the drop dead date of April 1st was related to DBC 14's availability in North America by April 4th, or it will confirm whether DBC 14 will be available in North America irrespective of the date of availability.

Yeah by then there should be confirmation. My answer is related to pre-ordering OS to get it into the US - just hold on for now would be my advice.

Yeah by then there should be confirmation. My answer is related to pre-ordering OS to get it into the US - just hold on for now would be my advice.

That's the plan for the time being :yes

That is if the current listing will be eligible for prime. Looking at the seller's other products, chances are slim.

I think it makes sense to wait for few more days to check availability in Amazon US where steelbook is almost certain based on the photos on the site.

----------

Sorry... Missed earlier posts by Ross. Yea.. I am ready to wait till 1-apr :)

I think it makes sense to wait for few more days to check availability in Amazon US where steelbook is almost certain based on the photos on the site.

----------

Sorry... Missed earlier posts by Ross. Yea.. I am ready to wait till 1-apr :)

Steel book is not certain in USA. Amazon only has a stock photo that may or may not have anything to do with real item that they will stock (if they did stock it).

That is if the current listing will be eligible for prime. Looking at the seller's other products, chances are slim.

I agree.... My plan is to wait until the 27th for any info on U.S availability or else order in mightyape.com.au which has a reasonable pricing and it ships on march 31st. That way I can be certain of getting the game on 3rd or 4th of April... :cheers

Last edited:
I will just wait till there is info on Amazon. I couldn't care less about getting it day one. As long as I can buy it in a reasonable time frame around release (say a week or two), I'm fine with it.

I'm just hoping I won't have to get it shipped from outside the US. I really prefer having native US version through Amazon.

Also, hopefully Steam version will release around mid-Jun which would be great and I will buy the PC version then as well if the game is compelling to warrant it there as well

I've cancelled my order from ozgames because their release date is the 11th of April.I'll just wait until the first to get more info on the Canadian sellers and get it from them

Users who are viewing this thread