Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

As far as I can tell anyone can submit those images, there's certainly options to add more, so I wouldn't jump to any conclusions.

Still way too many sites using the mightyape watermarked cover shot image - even some official retailers.

^^^ It would be through online & not from stores. We would need to wait for the information. Keep refreshing your amazon workspace to see whether item turns available from 'unavailable'.

A digital release is best for me. Put it up on the PSN and Xbox Live Store for worldwide distribution. Probably will help cut piracy to an extent as well.

Ditto for PC release - use Steam DRM with online activation to try to limit piracy to some degree at least.

Retail releases are a little compelling for me these days. I'd rather just have the game digitally always available. Like my PC Steam and Origin Games.

to all the folks here. Please check ESRB for US release of the game. I have yet to see the game listed there.

Personally, I like physical release of console games because with downloading games from PSN you need to make a lot of space and its pain to do so.

But for PC, I am fine with Steam. :)

the ESRB doesn't list all games, I know this one is there because I did the application myself. (This doesn't mean it will be sold at retail.)

the ESRB doesn't list all games, I know this one is there because I did the application myself. (This doesn't mean it will be sold at retail.)

In that case wouldn't you need to develop a separate North America version of the game? Or can you file for ESRB even though you intend to release European/Aus version?

It's the worldwide version that has been rated.

Answering the question as asked, there is no specific version for North America...

If the international version is being sold in the USA. Will PSN updates or DLC be available on the US PSN store or will it be from Australian or UK PSN store ie the version of the game's origin?

Also I've noticed that don bradman cricket 14 has not been trademarked by HES/TruBlu?

Trademarks Home

Sorry for asking so many questions, Ross.

Leave the trademarks and such to me :)

Parches for the online version will be from the local stores.

can i buy ntsc version of don bradman for pal xbox?please tell me ross

Your question has been answered about 10 times. Multiple people have answered you. Stop asking.

The answer is yes. It is region free.

It'd be great if you acknowledge the answer so no one wastes their time when you inevitably ask again

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread