Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Was wondering if pre ordering the game from mighty ape to USA is a good idea?

Cost seems to be 99 us dollars...which I am okay with...

Just concerned about the delivery time and also if we would actually have an official usa retailer?

IIRC @Biggs mentioned someone playing on the proper build and uploading the video.

I haven't tried to hunt it for as I would have to hunt down the post first.

Even that build was without the Day 1 patch. The patch was added to the game in Nov or Dec last year after the world premiere event and none of the videos we have seen are from the post-patch final game build.

Even that build was without the Day 1 patch. The patch was added to the game in Nov or Dec last year after the world premiere event and none of the videos we have seen are from the post-patch final game build.

That is true.

By the way, a full cover (front side and back) has showed up in the bradman site. Can't make out the bles/blus part. Bit too blurry.

Don-Bradman-Cricket-14.jpg

That is true.

By the way, a full cover (front side and back) has showed up in the bradman site. Can't make out the bles/blus part. Bit too blurry.

Ross has already confirmed there's only one game code for all the regions, including North America so I'm guessing it would be BLES or BLAS. Either way we will be fine :thumbs

@blockerdave Relative to mobile phone footage, yeh I'd call it official. They were given a copy of the game to record footage from. But I can certainly understand where you're coming from if you don't want to call it official in the sense it doesn't come directly from BA/TB.

The 'ignorant' line only really stemmed from him saying "There's very little official game info". At this point, there isn't much we don't know about the game apart from things which you can only find out by actually playing it.

I think I now see what the confusion might be - he's quoted a partial statement out of context.

Here's the whole context of what I said - note the hyphen explaining what was meant by that statement -

"There's very little official game info - no demo (albeit there was a semi-demo of nets play), no beta, no official videos of gameplay, no word till recently on when it will *actually* release, no word on when the PC version will actually release (apart from a vague - 2months later), no mentions in major gaming sites (apart from one informative IGN site), no marketing seen in places, no coming soon on sites like Steam or Amazon (Amazon doesn't even have a thumbnail cover), no mention of digital release on consoles etc. "

The confusion I think is stemming from him thinking I'm talking about the game content whereas I was referring to information about the game in gen covering other aspects such as demo, official videos, game sites talking about it, marketing on sites like cricinfo.com or other relevant sites like Steam, Amazon etc.

Re. him saying there's everything about the game known, I would certainly think that is not true.
While some has been known and discerned from the nets play and the developer has been active here, there's still stuff about fielding, career, control scheme for bowling etc. not actually fully seen (the IGN video actually did clear this part somewhat but that was so recent). Just talking about it doesn't mean people know everything there is to know about it. That was the same for Ashes Cricket 2013. You can say similarly a lot was known about the game. But the same points mentioned above apply to that game as well, moreso because that game ended up being quite a dud.
And I mentioned Grim Dawn as well as a contrast.

Anyways, I just will keep an eye on Amazon for purchase.

how can i get don bradman in pakistan?

Imported from some other country or ask any of your relative living in aus,nz,eng,usa to buy it for you and send you. I think later in few months some shops in Pakistan will import it and may sell it for something like 8k to 10k Rs.

@fanirama
there's quite a distinction to be made between what's "known" about the game in terms of information given on this forum, and what's generally know outside of here. On this forum, we've been very priveleged to have a lot of information, and outside of career mode i think all the big questions have been answered, in addition to us having been given a lot of screen shots and vids.
outside of this site, there is a bit more of a void, and as we're discussing in another thread a lot more could and should have been done in respect of social media.

in terms of info about the release, other "official" media etc. that is down to the way tru blu work with a short window for announcement of release date and release date - they obviously go for a short window with plenty of info stored up until then, so there isn't going to be a lot of information in the sense you mean released prior to the official release announcement.

what's odd is to make that announcement and not follow it with any media. even the trailer is 4 months old now, and neither Big Ant or Tru Blu even bothered to re-link or retweet the trailer on their twitter or FB to coincide with the release announcement - that is shockingly amateur... all of the previously released "official" media -the sneak peeks, the trailer, the stills etc. should be being aggressively re-promoted now.

@fanirama
there's quite a distinction to be made between what's "known" about the game in terms of information given on this forum, and what's generally know outside of here. On this forum, we've been very priveleged to have a lot of information, and outside of career mode i think all the big questions have been answered, in addition to us having been given a lot of screen shots and vids.
outside of this site, there is a bit more of a void, and as we're discussing in another thread a lot more could and should have been done in respect of social media.

in terms of info about the release, other "official" media etc. that is down to the way tru blu work with a short window for announcement of release date and release date - they obviously go for a short window with plenty of info stored up until then, so there isn't going to be a lot of information in the sense you mean released prior to the official release announcement.

what's odd is to make that announcement and not follow it with any media. even the trailer is 4 months old now, and neither Big Ant or Tru Blu even bothered to re-link or retweet the trailer on their twitter or FB to coincide with the release announcement - that is shockingly amateur... all of the previously released "official" media -the sneak peeks, the trailer, the stills etc. should be being aggressively re-promoted now.

With release date in the end instead of coming soon kind of tags.

Users who are viewing this thread