Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

There are two sites that will be shipping locally to the USA and Canada. Both are yet to have concrete information, the US Amazon site isn't up yet (I think there is one that is not official) and the importcds site has a placeholder date until they get stock.

ImportCDs.com: Online Shopping For CD, DVD, Vinyl, Blu-ray, Games and More

Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more

You just gave my day an awesome start. Thank-you Ross!!

Thanks Ross but it's 15 April we need early don't care abt steel book.thanks anyway

Thanks Ross but it's 15 April we need early don't care abt steel book.thanks anyway

It was mentioned earlier that the 15 April date is place holder since they didn't receive the stock yet

Its funny how ppl keep complaining even after it has clearly been stated that its just a placeholder date

its like Ross didnt specifically say that to avoid it being an issue.

Oh well. Time to sit here hitting refresh until importCDs/amazon give me a certain date :D

its like Ross didnt specifically say that to avoid it being an issue.

Oh well. Time to sit here hitting refresh until importCDs/amazon give me a certain date :D

Have to say can't wait to get the game in my hands. Haven't looked forward to a game's release with so much anticipation ever before. Keeping my fingers crossed for April 3rd or 4th release date in North America.

Have to say can't wait to get the game in my hands. Haven't looked forward to a game's release with so much anticipation ever before. Keeping my fingers crossed for April 3rd or 4th release date in North America.

Same here, its been a while since I was looking forward to getting into a game like this.

I think the last time would have been Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and that was in 2010.

I honestly dont think we will get it on the 3rd or 4th as I am pretty sure games are released on a Tuesday here (a quick look at the anticipated games on GameStop seems to say so) so I think we are looking at 8th or 15th in all reality as the US is unlikely to see a release before AUS!

Same here, its been a while since I was looking forward to getting into a game like this.

I think the last time would have been Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and that was in 2010.

I honestly dont think we will get it on the 3rd or 4th as I am pretty sure games are released on a Tuesday here (a quick look at the anticipated games on GameStop seems to say so) so I think we are looking at 8th or 15th in all reality as the US is unlikely to see a release before AUS!

Well if the release date for NA retailers is 15th, I will order from UK. Can't wait for nearly 2 weeks knowing the game is available to order.

I am going to hang on and see what comes of it for now.

Of course I am just speculating based upon the "normal" release day out here seemingly being a Tuesday. This is clearly no normal game though!

It is unlikely that the game will be available for shipping on Amazon in the first week of April 2014. I am actually surprised to even see the listing on the Amazon USA site. The last cricket game I think was only listed on the UK site and had to be shipped internationally. We are a week away from the release date, so the third week of April sounds feasible. And then add a week for shipping. I'd not be surprised if I get the game in my hands toward the end of April 2014.

It is unlikely that the game will be available for shipping on Amazon in the first week of April 2014. I am actually surprised to even see the listing on the Amazon USA site. The last cricket game I think was only listed on the UK site and had to be shipped internationally. We are a week away from the release date, so the third week of April sounds feasible. And then add a week for shipping. I'd not be surprised if I get the game in my hands toward the end of April 2014.

Citation most definitely required.

As posted, I am informed that it will be in Amazon and will ship locally to Canada/USA.

Finally, placed my pre-order for DBC 14 on mightyape.com.au for a total of 87 USD.....:)

As posted, I am informed that it will be in Amazon and will ship locally to Canada/USA.

Probably a bit of a silly question (as I am sure it already will be) but do you know if the stock is already on the way to the US/Can retailers?

I am periodically checking to see if dates have changed/been added but figured whats the harm in asking!

Users who are viewing this thread