Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

It all depends when they are actually shipped. Shoot out a query to Mighty Ape to confirm. I specifically asked them that given they intend to ship the pre-ordered game out by Mar 31st, will I get it by 4th or thereabouts. They responded that it will take 10-14 working days to reach here and that's why I stopped ordering from them as I would rather wait for a North American or a UK retailer.

Does eb games from either australia or nz ship here?

It all depends when they are actually shipped. Shoot out a query to Mighty Ape to confirm. I specifically asked them that given they intend to ship the pre-ordered game out by Mar 31st, will I get it by 4th or thereabouts. They responded that it will take 10-14 working days to reach here and that's why I stopped ordering from them as I would rather wait for a North American or a UK retailer.

To Germany DHL express says 4-6 working days. I wrote them an email to confirm the period and ask them for best possible option to ship, I guess they will write back on Monday and not before so lets wait for there answer.

I am having very very bad feeling about all this now and waiting 2 weeks would be extremely annoying.

As happy as Gayle about this whole thing now.

346aja0.jpg

Well there goes my hope of getting the steel edition.

Flip this. Just going to get the plastic version now. 10-14 days sound more like something they would say to be safe. I would expect to receive it under a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there goes my hope of getting the steel edition.

Flip this. Just going to get the plastic version now. 10-14 days sound more like something they would say to be safe. I would expect to receive it under a week.

Let's hope so.

Yah. Importcds is still saying 14th like uk amazon. Wonder if they will be importing from uk?

If UK amazon is going to start only from 14, would assume that same might be the case for US( sales in US before UK doesn't sound logical to me )?

Will wait till April 1 though. If no news, no second thoughts & straight purchase from Aus. Not sure whether I saw it right on game.uk having INTL distribution as well which came around $84 USD with shipping & tax.

That gives me some hope :thumbs

I am going to pester them with emails until they give me some info

Hopefully amazon will ship it sooner

Importcds will not have it until 14th. 'Alternative Software' have a close relationship with Tru Blu and are listing it for 14th in UK. If importcds also have a relationship with Tru Blu, which Ross confirmed, they won't have it before 14th as well.

Edit: Same with amazon as I don't see Amazon US making it available earlier than Amazon UK.

Importcds will not have it until 14th. 'Alternative Software' have a close relationship with Tru Blu and are listing it for 14th in UK. If importcds also have a relationship with Tru Blu, which Ross confirmed, they won't have it before 14th as well.

Edit: Same with amazon as I don't see Amazon US making it available earlier than Amazon UK.

Hmmmm. What are you planning to do - Australia ?

I am torn between wanting to play it on time Early 2nd week April and wanting to save money. Quite a pickle

Hmmmm. What are you planning to do - Australia ?

I am torn between wanting to play it on time Early 2nd week April and wanting to save money. Quite a pickle

Thinking of going with mightyape as even after taking 10 days or so, the game might reach us before the good friday weekend. I don't want to spend that weekend without DBC 14.

Thinking of going with mightyape as even after taking 10 days or so, the game might reach us before the good friday weekend. I don't want to spend that weekend without DBC 14.

Yah..it is a 4 day weekend for me. April is still too cold to enjoy the sun outside. Dbc is the way:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread