Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Yah..it is a 4 day weekend for me. April is still too cold to enjoy the sun outside. Dbc is the way:thumbs

Same here bud and who cares about the sun when you have DBC 14 in your ps3 :D

Mightyape it is! Will order it as soon as I reach home. If we get before 10 days, it's a bonus.

Yah..it is a 4 day weekend for me. April is still too cold to enjoy the sun outside. Dbc is the way:thumbs

So, its the cold that is stopping you from going outside and not laziness.

Dint know that :clap :clap

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered my copy from mightyape.com.au. Hoping I get it around the same time as the UK release.

Finally pulled the trigger and ordered my copy from mightyape.com.au. Hoping I get it around the same time as the UK release.

Congrats...let us know when they ship it. If its monday, a very good chance you will get it before than anyone else in uk

I brought it from ebay ...gamesmenu is the user..and he sells from australia....

emailed him yesterday and he said he will ship them on 3rd with dhl espress postage..so I guess I will get it in 3 to 4 bussiness days from 3rd??

cool... :)

----------

Congrats...let us know when they ship it. If its monday, a very good chance you will get it before than anyone else in uk

They replied to my email saying that they will be shipping the game on next Wednesday instead of March 31st as they are waiting for the stock.. :facepalm Pasting their reply here:

Samantha - MightyApe

MAR 27, 2014 | 12:32PM NZDT

Hi XXXXXXX,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. :)

It looks like this item will be shipped out from us on the 2nd of April, as this is when we are expecting our stock in for this game.

My apologies for any confusion caused!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. :)

How much did it cost for you in USD including shipping?

Maybe around the same time as the shipping will happen Wednesday (April 2nd) and not March 31st as earlier stated by mighty ape :( Looks like Tru Blu has reached out to Australian retailers as well to tell them not to ship too early.

How much did it cost for you in USD including shipping?

Cost 92 AUD + paypal's exchange conversion rate. Will know the exact amount when I see the paypal charge on my credit card. Unfortunately mightyape only supports paypal as the mode of payment for international orders.

I brought it from ebay ...gamesmenu is the user..and he sells from australia....

emailed him yesterday and he said he will ship them on 3rd with dhl espress postage..so I guess I will get it in 3 to 4 bussiness days from 3rd??

Why bother with another intermediary? Mightyape ships via DHL Express as well and I assume they would ship before someone else in Australia. Anyway do keep us posted when you get the game as the info might come in handy in the future :thumbs

----------

cool... :)

----------

They replied to my email saying that they will be shipping the game on next Wednesday instead of March 31st as they are waiting for the stock.. :facepalm Pasting their reply here:

Samantha - MightyApe

MAR 27, 2014 | 12:32PM NZDT

Hi XXXXXXX,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. :)

It looks like this item will be shipped out from us on the 2nd of April, as this is when we are expecting our stock in for this game.

My apologies for any confusion caused!

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with. :)

Yup that's what my order says as well - they are shipping Wednesday now.

Last edited:
ImportCD's have this as a "Heavy Item: Yes (additional shipping cost)"

:spy

(I know there will be no steelbook, but thats interesting. Probably just an excuse to charge more)

EDIT: Fired them an email to get as much information as possible. Didnt ask about that though has Ross has mentioned that we wont have it.

Last edited:
Hmmm, so if you don't have PayPal it comes to USD 100-120 then including shipping I guess from Aus. I will have to wait then as it would be too much to invest for a game for me.

Hmmm, so if you don't have PayPal it comes to USD 100-120 then including shipping I guess from Aus. I will have to wait then as it would be too much to invest for a game for me.

From mightyape you should get the game for around USD 86, including shipping.

Quick online look says $91.99AUD is about $85.11.

ImportCDs total comes out at $71.71.

Not much difference really, just depends on how much you value the possibility of getting it 3/4 days earlier.

Quick online look says $91.99AUD is about $85.11.

ImportCDs total comes out at $71.71.

Not much difference really, just depends on how much you value the possibility of getting it 3/4 days earlier.

There isn't really that much of a difference and given the release date is touted as April 15th at importcds, and the good friday weekend kicks off on 17th, you may not get the game till 22nd.

Am hoping mightyape might be able to get the game here before the long weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread