Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

But they don't allow credit cards right? :)

But you can pay using credit card via paypal. That's what I've done and it barely takes a couple of mins. Essentially they use paypal as their credit card processor or payment gateway.

Sweet, I thought only Paypal account. Let me try then too. :)

Sweet, I thought only Paypal account. Let me try then too. :)

Your paypal account will be created as part of the payment process and you will get an email from paypal to activate your account and that's about it. I would say the whole process took me less than couple mins.

There isn't really that much of a difference and given the release date is touted as April 15th at importcds, and the good friday weekend kicks off on 17th, you may not get the game till 22nd.

Am hoping mightyape might be able to get the game here before the long weekend.

I sent them an email trying to confirm when it would be shipped/is that 15th release set etc. I think if I dont hear anything by Tuesday and mightyape are shipping I might get on board.

I sent them an email trying to confirm when it would be shipped/is that 15th release set etc. I think if I dont hear anything by Tuesday and mightyape are shipping I might get on board.

I would suggest make the call by Monday. Due to time difference, Australia's 3rd is our 2nd (Tuesday) and if you don't order by a certain time your shipment might not be part of the release date "pre-order" shipment.

Very sad that we don't have Dubai INTL distribution otherwise, it would be shipping to us on Monday. :p Have relatives there but I don't want to trouble them.

@cricket_online; mate, thanks for that steps. Very first thing after returning home will be ordering it. Spring break is awesome here!

Very sad that we don't have Dubai INTL distribution otherwise, it would be shipping to us on Monday. :p Have relatives there but I don't want to trouble them.

@cricket_online; mate, thanks for that steps. Very first thing after returning home will be ordering it. Spring break is awesome here!

Let's hope we get the game soon :thumbs

Very sad that we don't have Dubai INT L distribution otherwise, it would be shipping to us on Monday. :p Have relatives there but I don't want to trouble them.

You are stronger than I!

I remember years ago when a wrestling game released in the US ((back in 2000 infact!) a month before the UK I was onto my aunt to get me a copy sent over :lol

If I had relatives in middle east, I would have been on their case to get the game and ship it to me ASAP.

They said in 3 to 4 days

I asked them about the delivery timeline and they told me the same 10-14 days tripe. Are you sure you ordered at mightyape.com.au with default pre-selected international delivery option of "DHL Express"?

Or maybe they meant they will ship the game in "3 to 4 days" coz the game will be shipped out on April 3rd.

Users who are viewing this thread