Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

whats the shipping time?

They listed the shipping carrier as DHL express. So I guess it should take some two to three days for delivery once they ship the product....

So is this the way we might have to go? Order all the way from australia?

Why? It's not likely to arrive significantly quicker than the copies that Ross has said are on their way to ImportCDs/Amazon US, and you'll be paying a big premium for it.

At this point no idea how to proceed. With the UK release date fiasco, getting a reliable release date for North American retailers doesn't fill me with much confidence.

I guess I will wait till coming Monday and order from a UK based retailer if the release date for UK changes to 4th, else go with mightyape. Have to say disappointed with so much uncertainty around release date in UK and North America.

I'm hoping @BigAntStudios (Ross) will let us know what's going on in North America coz I don't have any hope of Tru Blu coming out with a clear and precise statement.

I am going to wait till the wee end to order. Just learnt that I wont be able to play the game until April 7th, so now I don't care whether I get it on the 4th or not (unless there is a chance of getting it on 3rd. That changes things)

At this point no idea how to proceed. With the UK release date fiasco, getting a reliable release date for North American retailers doesn't fill me with much confidence.

I guess I will wait till coming Monday and order from a UK based retailer if the release date for UK changes to 4th, else go with mightyape. Have to say disappointed with so much uncertainty around release date in UK and North America.

I'm hoping @BigAntStudios (Ross) will let us know what's going on in North America coz I don't have any hope of Tru Blu coming out with a clear and precise statement.

I thought the developer said somewhere on this thread that it was coming to the US via Amazon and someone else and people will know by Apr 1.
I would suggest that you just wait another week and I think by then more info should be out. It's really not that long now.

Definitely they could've handled the release better by putting out clear release dates and release dates per region along with retailers but at the end I think it might all work out.

I thought the developer said somewhere on this thread that it was coming to the US via Amazon and someone else and people will know by Apr 1.
I would suggest that you just wait another week and I think by then more info should be out. It's really not that long now.

Definitely they could've handled the release better by putting out clear release dates and release dates per region along with retailers but at the end I think it might all work out.

That's what I'm going to do, i.e. wait till Monday or Tuesday next week. I don't think anything new will turn up if it doesn't by then. If Tru Blu can't get their shyte together for UK, which is the biggest market for cricket games, I don't expect them to get everything sorted in North America.

Last edited:
Yeah, In this day and age, I thought self publishing was the way to go. I do understand that not everyone wants that and people want discs which is where a good publisher comes in. Publishing and distributing discs is best left to a publiser

You can just pay MS or Sony money and release your game digitally via PSN and Xbox Live and Steam/Origin for PC etc. so you have full control on release dates, regions etc. With a publisher I would think they have control over that piece.

Why? It's not likely to arrive significantly quicker than the copies that Ross has said are on their way to ImportCDs/Amazon US, and you'll be paying a big premium for it.

Due to uncertainty over when (and if) the game will release early april in uk and usa.

Due to uncertainty over when (and if) the game will release early april in uk and usa.

@isrararrafi i am going into my local game tomorrow and pre-ordering. i'm working from home next tuesday (1st April) and will go in again and ask if they received their stock. they will surely have received it by then if they will have it for the 4th... i will let you know then. it will be about 12 noon uk time as i will be busy in the morning... so for anyone worried i'd be lying it's after april fools cut off time ;)

You can always order an extra copy and ship it my way...

In return i will use your anderson...

I guess its the only way if you want to have your hands on the game by 4th of April..... :cheers

I guess its the only way if you want to have your hands on the game by 4th of April..... :cheers

I doubt you will get it by 4th. I wrote to Mighty Ape and they confirmed delivery to North America takes anywhere from 10-14 working days, i.e. 2-3 weeks.

I doubt you will get it by 4th. I wrote to Mighty Ape and they confirmed delivery to North America takes anywhere from 10-14 working days, i.e. 2-3 weeks.

Not sure it will take so long with DHL express... Normally the packages shipped from India to the US using DHL take just two days for delivery.... :)

Not sure it will take so long with DHL express... Normally the packages shipped from India to the US using DHL take just two days for delivery.... :)

It all depends when they are actually shipped. Shoot out a query to Mighty Ape to confirm. I specifically asked them that given they intend to ship the pre-ordered game out by Mar 31st, will I get it by 4th or thereabouts. They responded that it will take 10-14 working days to reach here and that's why I stopped ordering from them as I would rather wait for a North American or a UK retailer.

Users who are viewing this thread