Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Me really, I'm prepared to spend whatever South African Rands asked, I haven't had a decent cricket game in years, so I'll buy it regardless of the price

Me really, I'm prepared to spend whatever South African Rands asked, I haven't had a decent cricket game in years, so I'll buy it regardless of the price

Shhh.. not too loud!

Ross, don't listen to Gentoras.. he's just recently escaped from a mental institution..

I am willing to spend every South African Rand I have on this game.

What australian dollar?
I was referring to my currency. The US $.

The general gist of the convo was anticipating the price of the game in different regions measured against the price of the pre-order currently in Australia.. just depressing when currently, the AUD is..

US - $0.90
GBN - $0.55

And we pay $90-100 for a AAA title, yet you guys pay $60 in the US or $40 or whatever it is in the UK.

RRP doesn't work like that. Exchange rates + made up stuff does not equal RRP.

This has been explained so many times now...

Planet Cricket: Making stuff up since the time when ferrets ruled the world.

RRP doesn't work like that. Exchange rates + made up stuff does not equal RRP.

This has been explained so many times now...

I know that, and that was not my point. My point is Australia has a higher cost of living.. so much so compared to Australia, the US and the UK are almost like 3rd world countries.

I do not for one second believe this to be true, I've been to the Phillipines and that's probably not even classified as a third world country and yet I know how hard life there is.

Wait... What does the Philippines have to do with... You know what, forget it. I don't care. I'm out.

Release date is out and still nothing on Amazon. Would be much appreicated if someone can post a retailer which'll ship to Canada/US at a reasonable rate.

What's the phucking point when you don't even bother reading the answer? I already answered in another thread and here you are asking the same question...

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-14-pre-order-links-85474-12.html#post2704785

Just found that post a little irrelevant to what I was looking for. I've had International Cricket 2010 PS3 preordered and no issues whatsoever in any regard. I'm not worried about any patching issues, just want to preorder the game as soon as possible. Even if an issue related to patching is apparent in the future, I'll figure it out then. Your link doesn't satisfy what I'm looking for and therefore I decided to post my question in a thread more specific to it, not that difficult.

Just found that post a little irrelevant to what I was looking for. I've had International Cricket 2010 PS3 preordered and no issues whatsoever in any regard. I'm not worried about any patching issues, just want to preorder the game as soon as possible. Even if an issue related to patching is apparent in the future, I'll figure it out then. Your link doesn't satisfy what I'm looking for and therefore I decided to post my question in a thread more specific to it, not that difficult.

IC 2010 wasn't an issue coz there was no patch and there were no plans of DLC... totally different from Big Ant's plans. But if you want to spend money nevertheless, there you go...

JB Hi Fi - Buy Cheap TVs, Computers, Laptops, iPads, iPhones, Mobile Phones, Home Theatre, Music, Movies, Musical Instruments, Games & Game Consoles.
MightyApe.co.nz | Online Shopping | Next Day Delivery

Users who are viewing this thread