Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

PS: I will be getting the PS3 and PC versions. PSN id is Zapages for online matches. :)

I will be getting for my PS3 too. :)

that's awesome. saw it on amazon. it says the seller is "playstation". Hopefully it will be prime eligible.

I am spreading it in FB to US peeps/friends. I will share it my workplace & Asian people community @ my place as well.

There will be more buyers definitely if they are aware of this game in place, plenty of asian peeps in US do play tennis ball cricket in parks/baseball stadiums even now. So this just needs quite a bit of advertising.

p.s. if ross wants to forward me several thousand copies of the game i can set up an amazon retail account and get pre-orders going in no time.

I know it comes late, and is almost irrelevant now, and I'm not attempting to troll, but if you pay Ross for his several thousand copies, and can guarantee him that you're going to do justice with the distribution, he'd be more than willing to give the distribution along with the profits to you.
Distribution is very tricky. One wrong choice, and you've affected sales and overall profitability, besides obviously, the fact that the consumer doesn't get the product in the first place.

I know it comes late, and is almost irrelevant now, and I'm not attempting to troll, but if you pay Ross for his several thousand copies, and can guarantee him that you're going to do justice with the distribution, he'd be more than willing to give the distribution along with the profits to you.
Distribution is very tricky. One wrong choice, and you've affected sales and overall profitability, besides obviously, the fact that the consumer doesn't get the product in the first place.

wait wait wait... you're saying i can pay and get the game? why wasn't this made clear earlier.

I would believe we need some sort of paper works that shows you as certified/commercial seller? I don't think that we can randomly buy 1000 copies to distribute, BA's reputation of giving to uncertified seller would come into picture then & might be accounted for legal actions. That's just my view of it though.

----------

By the way it disappeared from amazon :( not sure whether its just me to be so impatient!

By the way it disappeared from amazon :( not sure whether its just me to be so impatient!

Don't worry, it's not that hard to import games in North America. As long as the game releases anywhere in the world you will be able to get it in a week or thereabouts of the release.

^^ Or if really desperate to get on day 1-2, contact the seller and pay him extra to use UPS expedited shipping for next day shipping (have done this a couple of times for work related purchases)

^^ Or if really desperate to get on day 1-2, contact the seller and pay him extra to use UPS expedited shipping for next day shipping (have done this a couple of times for work related purchases)

Yup. It's just that the expedited shipping costs quite a bit and not really worth it IMO. Getting the game within a week by paying standard shipping is good enough.

can someone list out (maybe the developer himself) all the places people can pre-order or order this game.

Something like - if you're in the US, here are the links etc. you can buy it from? And put that as a sticky right at the top

There's like pages and pages of people talking but I don't see where I can order this game from for US delivery.

Man, I'm not used to this sort of a release...

can someone list out (maybe the developer himself) all the places people can pre-order or order this game.

Something like - if you're in the US, here are the links etc. you can buy it from?

There's like pages and pages of people talking but I don't see where I can order this game from for US delivery.

Man, I'm not used to this sort of a release...

Wait till the end of the week. We should have some information by then.

Users who are viewing this thread