Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Hmmm.... looks like the present Amazon seller takes 6-10 days for shipping and 3-5 days for delivery.... :facepalm

I think you will have to buy it from a USA based website. Your options are ImportCDs and Amazon.

Its not sold by Amazon?? :mad

----------

amazon, the seller I meant. This is retarded!

Guys I'm fairly sure amazon will be selling it later today. When Ross said amazon would get stock I'm fairly sure he didn't mean 'Classical Record Outlet' in California

Bought it from Amazon marketplace seller for just under $70 US dollars. Ships from CA to the east coast where I'm at. Hopefully I'll have it in 10 days. The wait begins.

Yeah sweet, it is now available in Amazon US with standard shipping of 3-5 business days. Great that Ross has kept his words to make it available in Amazon & ImportsCD as promised. Thank you @BigAntStudios;

It is upto us to call them and find out on expedited shipping process(if available any).

----------

Guys I'm fairly sure amazon will be selling it later today. When Ross said amazon would get stock I'm fairly sure he didn't mean 'Classical Record Outlet' in California

How?

Amazon.com one says it can't ship to my (Canadian) address.
I can see that it is also listed on Amazon.ca website. So you can buy it from there once it's available.

Thats what Classical Record Outlet had to say

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 18

Hope so..... @BigAntStudios, please confirm if you have any info on this....

Users who are viewing this thread