Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

anyone got a chance to contact importcds about the shipping date...:cheers

I fired them an email this morning looking for clarification.

It hasn't shipped yet but it is 7:30 am in CA right now so I wasn't expecting it to have gone just yet.

I am on my phone but a page or two back I found what I think is their number
Thanks, I'll give em a call and see how long they're going to take. If its more than 10 days then I might as well cancel and wait for amazon

Update on my package from Tango: It has arrived in US, unfortunately I stay in Arkansas which is far from NY. Considering that, it has left NY today, I should be getting this tomorrow. Called them & they told me '4/5 Noon' as estimated time but who knows, it is a weekend. Keeping fingers crossed.
Code:
[B]New York Office, United States[/B]
4/4/2014 10:24:00 AM
Out for Delivery

If there is any feedback that I can provide for Tango, I would readily rate 5/5. Their tracking & delivery has been a top notch until now.

Thank you. What is their website? Stupid question I know, but just could not find it!

Letstango.com They charge some $35 for shipping I believe

Letstango.com They charge some $35 for shipping I believe

Yes 81$ for game and 33$ for shipping. They ship to NY and from there package gets distributed across other states of US. I ordered on 4/1 and my package is already circulating inside US now( so turn around time is actually 2-3 days ) which is worth the quality of service they provide for this INTL shipping.

So it really depends on personal preference of us whether we wanted to go for it or not. But the charge from them justifies their service in all equations for me, but I wouldn't recommend to others unless people want it so badly within 3 days.

Chat transcript from Amazon.com

Ameala:Great!
I will take a look at the item. Please give me a brief moment.
Me:sure

(LONG WAIT)

Ameala:Thanks for holding. I've made some checks into this for you and I will not be able to confirm exactly when we'll have the item available for sale on our website again. I'm really sorry about this. Our fulfillment team is working really hard to source the item.
Me:thanks
no worries

So my friend got his game a few hours back. I am off to Ottawa in 5 hours. Hopefully will get an hour or so later tonight although too many things planned

But definitely playing on Sunday

Game is available now on Amazon. Check it out.

Not really and import CDs take 10- 20 days to ship to Canada so cancelled my order

Users who are viewing this thread