Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Yeah sweet, it is now available in Amazon US with standard shipping of 3-5 business days. Great that Ross has kept his words to make it available in Amazon & ImportsCD as promised. Thank you @BigAntStudios;

It is upto us to call them and find out on expedited shipping process(if available any).

----------

How?

The only one I see on Amazon is the Classical Record Outlet and that shows 6-10 business days for shipping.

They said they will ship within 3-5 days

----------

Just ordered for a total of $69.64! waiting eagerly now!!!:cheers

I'm pretty sure by the end of the day, there will be a few more buying options. Hopefully one of them will have Prime too.

Message for Classical Record Outlet --

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 13
Amazon Prime is amazing. I ordered a game yesterday and it is here now today.

I'm pretty sure by the end of the day, there will be a few more buying options. Hopefully one of them will have Prime too.

I doubt it. Prime is only for stuff which Amazon sells and not for marketplace or resellers.

No update from importCds too. It's been about 14/15 hours since I have placed my order. They are still showing "Ships Within 24 Hours". Just a few more hours to go. Fingers Crossed.

The sad part is that people like me are ready to pay extra for expedited shipping but there is no such option with both the US retailers.....

Me: Hey, I'm interested in buying Don Bradman Cricket but it seems as if you don't ship to Canada. Will you be shipping to Canada anytime soon or making this product available on the Amazon.ca website? If so, when? Thanks!

Amazon Seller: Sure we can ship to canada!

Me: Currently when I try to ship it to my Canadian address it says " We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to your selected destination. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order." How long until shipping to Canada is open?

Amazon Seller: im looking into this and will get back to you asap

Hoping it'll be available for shipping to Canada by today.

Game is kinda available on Amazon.

It's really not Amazon but some 3rd party marketseller on Amazon. Being sold for almost $70 with around a week delivery.
I was led to believe it would be on Amazon. Hmm....

So, the ques still remains, will the game be available on Amazon direct? Or this is what was meant by amazon????

----------

btw, I went ahead and placed the order on this Amazon 3rd party reseller. It's around $70 total (not too bad for the pricing). Hopefully it is the US BLES code and all DLC etc. will work without issue.

Game is kinda available on Amazon.

It's really not Amazon but some 3rd party marketseller on Amazon. Being sold for almost $70 with around a week delivery.
I was led to believe it would be on Amazon. Hmm....

So, the ques still remains, will the game be available on Amazon direct? Or this is what was meant by amazon????

Since the US isn't really a big market for a game of this nature, this is likely all we're going to get.. makes sense to me.

Update on my package from Tango: It has arrived in US, unfortunately I stay in Arkansas which is far from NY. Considering that, it has left NY today, I should be getting this tomorrow. Called them & they told me '4/5 Noon' as estimated time but who knows, it is a weekend. Keeping fingers crossed.
Code:
[B]New York Office, United States[/B]
4/4/2014 10:24:00 AM
Out for Delivery

If there is any feedback that I can provide for Tango, I would readily rate 5/5. Their tracking & delivery has been a top notch until now.

@surendar - on your tracking, what was the length of time between leaving dubai and arrving in USA depot?

Users who are viewing this thread