Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Got mine today

Ordered from eBay (thegamesmenau) on 2nd. Received via DHL Express today. Pumped like Kohli was this morning!

Ordered from eBay (thegamesmenau) on 2nd. Received via DHL Express today. Pumped like Kohli was this morning!
I think I am gonna do the same. What was the total amount bro?

wow, the price actually went up by 20$ on amazon. That is absolutely crazy! Someone's making best use of the situation I guess :D

This is really sad what is happening on Amazon right now. :| I was going to buy it and asked the seller if it was NA or International version. They did not reply. Now they have increased the price. I will wait until its officially released. This really sucks. Ross where are you?

This is really sad what is happening on Amazon right now. :| I was going to buy it and asked the seller if it was NA or International version. They did not reply. Now they have increased the price. I will wait until its officially released. This really sucks. Ross where are you?

it's all region free, whatever format

Ordered it on Amazon for $64.75 just now.

Now the price from the same seller is shown as $85. By any chance, did you find out on how quick they ship the game as it shows 6-10 days for shipping itself...:eek:

@surendar - on your tracking, what was the length of time between leaving dubai and arrving in USA depot?
@blockerdave;
Travel time was 1 day, departed 4/3 5AM(Dubai time) and arrived 4/4 9:30 AM(US time) - technically, close to 2 days due to time difference with US timezone behind the timezone of Dubai.

New York Office, United States
4/4/2014 10:24:00 AM - Out for Delivery
New York Office, United States
4/4/2014 9:30:00 AM - Received at Operations Facility
Dubai Express Hub, United Arab Emirates
4/3/2014 5:05:00 AM - Departed Operations facility ? In Transit
Garhoud Branch, United Arab Emirates
4/2/2014 6:18:00 PM - Received at Origin Facility

Last edited:
Now the price from the same seller is shown as $85. By any chance, did you find out on how quick they ship the game as it shows 6-10 days for shipping itself...:eek:
I found out and they said they will ship within 3-5 days.

it's all region free, whatever format

I know for the PS3? But the price ridiculous in my opinion for a non steel box version of the game which don't even know if it is NA version or if it is the International version of the game. :\

I would like to get the NA version because I wouldn't need to worry about DLC or any future updates to the game nor do I want to go to the trouble with making an Australian PSN account.

Never seen or heard of a worse example of global marketing than this by Big Ant/TruBlu.

Anyone have an update from importcds on shipping of their order...

Never seen or heard of a worse example of global marketing than this by Big Ant/TruBlu.

They are not the actual sellers, they don't have anything to do with it after distributing the copies to retailers/sellers. Obviously, rare sales like these in US for Amazon/ImportsCDs look to utilize the sales out of it?

Difference between Xbox cost(66$) and PS3(85$) convey you that message. Ridiculous that they have raised PS3 cost price after knowing the demand.

Users who are viewing this thread