Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

As a side note, XBOX version is still 65, PS3 is now 85. Guess what that indicates :)

Yeah, from a pricing standpoint, if you are in USA you get hit so many times - Hardly anyone born and raised in North American sports culture gives a crap about Cricket, few exceptions exist. This bunch on PlanetCricket is thus in a wayward odd man out situation. The indirect competition between all of us to buy the game in USA is driving up the demand and thus the price, as the supply is already scarce.

We only have each others and our impatience to blame for the price hike. :D

So I guess Tru Blu are living up to their stellar track record this release :D

I am just going to wait my Fishpond order out, I am not in a hurry :O.

Talking to the girl from importCDs and..... canceled the order. Third time I have ordered this game and canceled it.

You should have given it some time before canceling this. What if they have shipped it on Monday or Tuesday? With weekend approaching, people will hesitate to ship over the weekend.

I believe, even Tango INTL shipping is effective between Monday & Thursday if I read somewhere right.

Also, they will mention delivery within 6-10 working days, usually we will get it within week. They send the package through ground service, and 6-10 days is the maximum time period and there are more chances of getting within 6 days than within 10 days. My packages which I ordered from Amazon( during non prime days ) has always arrived in a weeks time though they mention 10 days SLA.

Never seen or heard of a worse example of global marketing than this by Big Ant/TruBlu.

Marketing has been decent on limited budget. BigAnt has picked up pace on facebook for sure.

And "technically", as promised, the game is available for order through American online vendors on the 4th of April. Unprecedented for cricket games.

So they have delivered on the date. Its another thing that the vendors are being thick and increasing the price :D Cant blame TruBlu or BigAnt for this

Talking to the girl from importCDs and..... canceled the order. Third time I have ordered this game and canceled it.

:lol For the record how many retailers have you cancelled with so far? I bet you have beaten @shazyb1234 to the punch :p

Anyone tried prime membership of shipping which is through air service and next day delivery? Or even the prime members have it disabled for shipping.

Let me also login and check later when I get home as I am a prime member, I will just do checkout and see.

You should have given it some time before canceling this. What if they have shipped it on Monday or Tuesday? With weekend approaching, people will hesitate to ship over the weekend.

I believe, even Tango INTL shipping is effective between Monday & Thursday if I read somewhere right.

Also, they will mention delivery within 6-10 working days, usually we will get it within week. They send the package through ground service, and 6-10 days is the maximum time period and there are more chances of getting within 6 days than within 10 days. My packages which I ordered from Amazon( during non prime days ) has always arrived in a weeks time though they mention 10 days SLA.

Yeah, but she said the game be released on 15th of April and that is the day it will be shipped from them. Then she suggested me if I want to to cancel it.

Marketing has been decent on limited budget. BigAnt has picked up pace on facebook for sure.

And "technically", as promised, the game is available for order through American online vendors on the 4th of April. Unprecedented for cricket games.

So they have delivered on the date. Its another thing that the vendors are being thick and increasing the price :D Cant blame TruBlu or BigAnt for this

As I have said before. TruBlu should have opened their own reseller account on Amaazon USA and Canada. This way the price gouging will not be occurring. Please make it clear that it is the USA version of the game not international version that is being sold there. There are so many questions that it is sad.

The marketing of the game is so bad that its laughable for the folks outside Planet Cricket.

A truBlu representative should be present on IGN Boards, Neogaf, Gamespot, Gamefaqs, and bunch of other online forums to get more attention to the game.

Its sad that the game probably the best cricket game ever, but the marketing has been so much disarray that is makes me sad that Big Ant might not get the sales that deserve.

GUYS THERE IS ONLY ONE VERSION OF THE GAME.

No such thing as a USA version. We have the same version of the game that people from Australia have. PS3 is region free, you can play any game you want.

She asked me too. I said I would get back to her

15th is way too many days to wait for me.

----------

Have anyone noticed, we have scored a half-century in this thread before even getting the actual game. :D

Users who are viewing this thread