Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

I figured I would try see what's going on first. I may be wrong but I was under the impression that importCD's being "ready to go" meant to ship.

I could have completely misinterpreted though. I am sure Ross will clear it up.

GUYS THERE IS ONLY ONE VERSION OF THE GAME.

No such thing as a USA version. We have the same version of the game that people from Australia have. PS3 is region free, you can play any game you want.

We all know all the versions of the game are the same, but with DLC with the game via PSN NA, PSN Australia, etc. It depends where you get the game. I have imported games from Japan and I needed Japanese PSN account to buy the DLC.

I figured I would try see what's going on first. I may be wrong but I was under the impression that importCD's being "ready to go" meant to ship.

I could have completely misinterpreted though. I am sure Ross will clear it up.

I interpreted it as "good to go within 24 hours after April 15th". Importcds always maintained the release date of 15th and mentioned the same in the email they sent me.

I confirmed with importcds just now, I was told that they have 400+ copies of the game but they won't ship until the 15th.... :facepalm

:noway This is so frustrating.... I will go ahead and order from the ebay seller....

We all know all the versions of the game are the same, but with DLC with the game via PSN NA, PSN Australia, etc. It depends where you get the game. I have imported games from Japan and I needed Japanese PSN account to buy the DLC.

You will need to connect to UK or Aus psn account for any DLC, unless the DLC is made available on US & Canadian psn, which I doubt.

It does not matter, All you need to do is make a EU account / AU account and buy the PSN cards they sell online. So I am really not worried about that. As long as you have the DLC on your PS3 system, you can play it on another account.

But Yes We people living in NA will not get the DLC probably, so we have to make arrangements on how to purchase DLC.

Which one is next on your hit list? I say give Amazon and letstango a shot as well ;)

I will go back to Fishpond again and this time I have decided to be patient no matter what. Patience is the key here. Hopefully this will stay as my final order.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am just going to wait. Thing is Fishpond was the cheapest. If somehow something happens and I don't get the game like by Apr 25 or something then I will be concerned.

According to them I will have the game by 10 days.

I contacted them, and asked them when they prepare to ship my product. I am just waiting on their response.

Now the price from the same seller is shown as $85. By any chance, did you find out on how quick they ship the game as it shows 6-10 days for shipping itself...:eek:

Mine's the XBOX version.

SHIPPING ESTIMATE Monday, April 14, 2014 - Friday, April 18, 2014
DELIVERY ESTIMATE Thursday, April 17, 2014 - Friday, April 25, 2014 by 8:00pm

GUYS THERE IS ONLY ONE VERSION OF THE GAME.

No such thing as a USA version. We have the same version of the game that people from Australia have. PS3 is region free, you can play any game you want.

Correct. However, XBOX uses DVDs and will be locked to the region. PAL vs NTSC. USA needs NTSC, Asia mostly PAL.

My question is why isn't TruBlu selling the game as a "reseller" on amazon. The price gouging is going to prevent a lot of cricket fans to buy a game when they see a new game in the USA should be 60 dollars. A game that is priced 30 dollars above that and with taxes is not fair nor feasible for major penetration in terms of sales of the game in this region.

Users who are viewing this thread