Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Placed my order on ebay for 125 USD.... should have done this on Wednesday itself...

Don't ImportCDs.com have it a lot cheaper? - why are people not going there?

I confirmed with importcds just now, I was told that they have 400+ copies of the game but they won't ship until the 15th.... :facepalm

:noway This is so frustrating.... I will go ahead and order from the ebay seller....

Let me try and sort this now!

----------

I guess it's coz they are not shipping the game before 14th.

Yeah, I decided to get on here after kids/breakfast for the first time in ages so I'm a bit late - I read posts from the last going backwards to catch up - I'm certainly on it!

Let me try and sort this now!

----------

Yeah, I decided to get on here after kids/breakfast for the first time in ages so I'm a bit late - I read posts from the last going backwards to catch up - I'm certainly on it!

Thanks Ross. I just broke down and placed my order with one of the vendors on Amazon marketplace. If everything works out with cdimports maybe I'll cancel mine and order from there.

Now there is one more seller added in Amazon who is selling this game at $107.64 with same day delivery...
"BRAND NEW! Ships from the USA the same business day if order is placed before 2:00 pm EST (11:00 am PST). Tracking included on domestic orders. Fast Shipping and 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed"

The Price is $60.98 including shipping not $107.64
Shipping estimate: April 7, 2014 - April 8, 2014
Delivery estimate: April 11, 2014 - April 28, 2014

Last edited:
Ross pulling his magic with Deep discount has for 61 dollars including shipping on Amazon. :)

EDIT: Estimated delivery: Apr. 11, 2014 - Apr. 28, 2014 :( :\ ?_?

Last edited:
Ross pulling his magic with Deep discount has for 61 dollars including shipping on Amazon. :)

EDIT: Estimated delivery: Apr. 11, 2014 - Apr. 28, 2014 :( :\ ?_?

How can delivery within US be from April 11 to April 28th, i.e. 2 weeks??? Surely 3-5 days should be more than enough!

If it is shipped on 7th than we should get it within next 3-4 days.

Just had contact with Tru Blu that advise me ImportCDs have shipped and he will contact them to make sure they continue to do so.

Amazon prices will settle down, hopefully fast. At this point unless you get a better price from Amazon I would go with ImportCDs.com

In terms of said delivery times, I have no control over that and I guess large companies are conservative - if they have stock then it should be faster than that.

Yeah, but she said the game be released on 15th of April and that is the day it will be shipped from them. Then she suggested me if I want to to cancel it.

How did you get in touch with them?... I ordered mine from them too, but can't seem to get hold of them?

How did you get in touch with them?... I ordered mine from them too, but can't seem to get hold of them?

Their Customer Service Number - (855) 258-9650

Users who are viewing this thread