Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

Hurry up guys! Only 13 left in stock. It's going down really fast.

@Zapages I've had marketplace sellers give me crazy delivery dates before, but they almost always beat that. Ross is correct, these dates are usually very conservative.

Hurry up guys! Only 13 left in stock. It's going down really fast.

Don't cancel this time, it says 4-14 days shipping which is normal SLA & nothing to panic about it. :p If lucky, it will come within a week as well.

I guess Importcds is the way to go as they should start shipping next week.

It looks like you have some choices.

The conservative choice would be ImportCDs.com as I know they have stock ready to go.

The conservative choice would be ImportCDs.com as I know they have stock ready to go.

Hey Ross, do you know if Amazon itself is getting stock? Or did you always mean Amazon marketplace? Thanks!

(Marketplace doesn't ship to Canada it seems)

If anyone ordered from "Classical Record Outlet" for $90, you can cancel it now & place it on importCDs or Deep Discount to save yourself a few bucks.

Don't cancel this time, it says 4-14 days shipping which is normal SLA & nothing to panic about it. :p If lucky, it will come within a week as well.

Yup, no more canceling. This is the best option for me.

So upon seeing Ross's post, I mailed Classical Records Outlet via Amazon to cancel my order, and ordered on ImportCDs.com

And the reply I got from Classical Records Outlet:

"but I need your money!!!"

I just had a great conversation with ImportCDs and passed along allllll our concerns. They don't know that everyone else is selling it already. So I hope we get our orders shipped out soon.

Cheers!:cheers

So upon seeing Ross's post, I mailed Classical Records Outlet via Amazon to cancel my order, and ordered on ImportCDs.com

And the reply I got from Classical Records Outlet:

"but I need your money!!!"

LMAO that...is... AWESOME!

12 left in stock. :)

It went from 20 to 13 really fast but now it seems to have slowed down. Who ever hasn't made up their minds still have a lot of time.

I'm talking deep_discount_dvd_cd via Amazon.

It's hard to pressure people when the total stick is in the hundreds not hundreds of thousands, but we are definitely trying.

----------

There are questions above regarding Amazon that I can't answer yet, I beleive it will come direct to Amazon but not for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread