Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

With the release of the first decent Cricket game since 2007, I am officially making my comeback to this forum :thumbs

I wonder, why nobody talks about IC 2010 which wasn't that bad too. It was pretty decent. Batting was way too easy though. I am playing it right now :p

I wonder, why nobody talks about IC 2010 which wasn't that bad too. It was pretty decent. Batting was way too easy though. I am playing it right now :p

Simple mechanics and repetitive gameplay.. got boring after a while like all other Cricket games. Had some fun online matches on it though.

That was an excellent game. Had it continued it would've naturally evolved into the analog sticks control model IMO. The game mechanics were great, fun to bat and bowl and field with the circle for catches etc. Overall a very good game.

That game has lot of polish, is good fun to play and great for its time. I thought of it highly.
EA Cricket 07, IC 2010 are the best cricket games I've played (yeah, I've played brian lara 99 but I enjoyed these more). Too bad EA didn't make more.

By tomorrow, do you guys mean we can order in another 15 mins? That would be soo cool!

By tomorrow, do you guys mean we can order in another 15 mins? That would be soo cool!

I would say tomorrow afternoon or evening?

I am going to try my best to spread the news on other major gaming forums. :)

I'm still going to wait and get it from Amazon. What about the small percentage of NA folks who haven't ordered from tango/fishpond/importcd's/ebay scammers

----------

hahah! by Amazon i'm pretty sure he'd have meant Amazon.

----------

There you go .

ImportCDs.com is ready to go today.

Amazon.com will be ready tomorrow.

So Amazon will be ready to ship tomorrow.

Folks, heads up. I finally received a response from importcds.com today to my query about DBC 14's availability and its shipping to Canada...

Thank you for contacting Importcds!

Our records indicate that the release date for the item is April 15, 2014. Provided that we have the item in stock international shipments take 10-20 business days to be received from the shipping date.

Again, thank you for writing Importcds. We appreciate your business.

Regards,
Importcds Sales Support*Af*
[email protected]
ImportCDs.com: Online Shopping For CD, DVD, Vinyl, Blu-ray, Games and More

That doesn't make sense, as according to Ross, importCD's should be shipping starting today!

----------

Israr,

Is that what you made out of the whole thing?

Users who are viewing this thread