Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

I just hope that DBC 14 is so successful in North America that we get cricket games released here. Nothing would beat walking down to a local EB Games, Gamestop or Best Buy and picking up the copy of the game the day it releases.

Yeah just cannot imagine how nice it would be to walk to gamestop/Best Buy/Walmart & buy a cricket game in US! It would be an excellent transition if it happens.

Well the good news is that folks in North America should have the game by next week, and once we get a handle on the control mechanism we should be able to get some online games in :D

Come on! now I have to cancel the order again. My first choice is Amazon, so I am going to cancel importCDs but they don't have any option for cancelling an item. Should have waited a few hours.

Come on! now I have to cancel the order again. My first choice is Amazon, so I am going to cancel importCDs but they don't have any option for cancelling an item. Should have waited a few hours.

I say let it be. You are going to get the game within 2-3 days anyways.

If you are not prime member and have already maxed out the trial period of prime membership in Amazon, it would be better to leave it importCDs itself. With weekend approaching, normal posting of Amazon doesn't guarantee you the 1-2 days delivery.

----------

So does this also mean, game was made available in US before UK. What a miracle! :D

If you are not prime member and have already maxed out the trial period of prime membership in Amazon, it would be better to leave it importCDs itself. With weekend approaching, normal posting of Amazon doesn't guarantee you the 1-2 days delivery.

----------

So does this also mean, game was made available in US before UK. What a miracle! :D

Time to sledge @blockerdave...

Hey blocker, why don't you cross the pond to get your copy of DBC 14 :lol

Just got an e-mail from Fishpond. They have waived the cancellation fee for me. So, All is Well now for me. :)

----------

I've written the first review on Amazon. It's a very short one and yeah I haven't played it yet but I'm sure it is going to be amazing. Just wanted to be the first one to rate it and give it a 5*. Here > Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14

----------

One gentleman commented on my review, "Its currently unavailable on here, how did you get your hands on it already?" I don't know what should I say to him. Please help me out on this.

Last edited:
One gentleman commented on my review, "Its currently unavailable on here, how did you get your hands on it already?" I don't know what should I say to him. Please help me out on this.

Tell him you ordered a copy from letstango.com and the game was so good that your buddies can't wait to order it at Amazon ;)

Thanks a lot both of you. Chose @Dannyburke's one. Copy pasted it already. :p

----------

This is the first time I am so active in posting in a forum. Now I realize, it's so much fun. I'm loving every moment of it. Thanks @PlanetCricket & Co.

Would recommend to spread this news in FB and text messages to our buddies. :D Have already done it in FB to share the link. Plus, it was nice to see that Don Bradman Cricket 14 official page has started updating the news regularly as well. @BigAntStudios; something which they should stick for all future iterations/patches. :thumbs

Thanks a lot both of you. Chose @Dannyburke's one. Copy pasted it already. :p

----------

This is the first time I am so active in posting in a forum. Now I realize, it's so much fun. I'm loving every moment of it. Thanks @PlanetCricket & Co.

It's a trap bro. They get you hooked and trapped here. And then they suck ur soul out until you become like @blockerdave

Hey blocker... Looks like it's releasing here before UK.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread