Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

We perhaps need a looser form of fiasco.... mild fiasco. Fine.

I.....just.....want.....some.....confirmation......

:)

Amazon - if yes, that is my choice.

Importcds - I just checked and it says Apr 15, not available now. ??? So is it today or apr 15?

I guess it's in their (importCDs) stock right now. They just need to update the release date.

We perhaps need a looser form of fiasco.... mild fiasco. Fine.

I.....just.....want.....some.....confirmation......

:)

Amazon - if yes, that is my choice.

Importcds - I just checked and it says Apr 15, not available now. ??? So is it today or apr 15?

You would think Amazon's listing would update shortly with it seemingly made its way through customs.

The listing itself says "instock: ships in 24 hours" That certainly changed. So I would be disappointed in them if they wasnt the case.

Yes, I was about to check out the game on importcds and noticed that it shows up as a "pre-order" which stopped me from ordering....

So if Importcds has it, chances are amazon has it too... That would be great because amazon gives 2 day free shipping to me with Prime.

Damn... so close. Maybe a matter of hours now?

Looks like the importcds head office is in CA but only contact is by email and no phone numbers provided....

Just called. A woman is saying "Thank You for calling importCDs, our office is currently closed."

ImportCDs.com is ready to go today.

Amazon.com will be ready tomorrow.

We made the date :)

Thanks for your patience guys, really appreciate it.

ImportCDs.com is ready to go today.

Amazon.com will be ready tomorrow.

We made the date :)

Thanks for your patience guys, really appreciate it.

Thanks to TruBlu and BigAnt team for making the game available in the US on release date itself.... :cheers

By "ready to go", do you mean they are ready to take pre-orders?

WoW that's great! Thanks for making this possible guys. Best wishes from the USA. :thumbs

Last edited:
Damn. I hope yu did not speak too soon again ross :p

I am about to do the same and tell all the friends to get ready to preorder tomorrow...

Damn. I hope yu did not speak too soon again ross :p

I am about to do the same and tell all the friends to get ready to preorder tomorrow...

Why wait till tomorrow if you can do it now? If importcds has the game, order it ASAP before they are out of stock.

Users who are viewing this thread